How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

With some of the topics around this forum I am lead to belive that I am one of the few adult here?

So lets see?

btw. I would prefer physical age but I will also accept mental age for those who are still young at heart :D

Edited by Carnage

I'm 36. That's like 233 in cat years.

I'm firmly convinced that our average age is probably early to mid-twenties on this board. From what I've seen of the posts and what I know about folks online, that seems right. Never mistake maturity, or lack thereof, to be a good indicator of age.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm old enough to feel like my avatar some days... :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Today, in fact, I did a completely immature and impromptu dance of joy at work when I duped a fellow employee into going out of town for me next week. Most days I'm super serious and hella professional. But the odd time I find myself staring out the windows wishing I could go play.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm only 27, but I alternate firmly between acting well above and below my age.

I can kind of see it now, but your old avatar screams: "I am old enough to be your father."

:o Am I the only minor here?

No. There are a good amount of minors on these boards. I think that you are just the only one who has posted in this thread so far.

I'm 18 physically.

And probably 16 mentally. :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I am as old as god,if not older.

HA! Baley dodging the issue, and not very subtly, might I add. :)

21 here. But until I get a job and have children, I'm sure I'll still be for all intents and purposes rather childish myself. Though soon enough I'll be wearing military camos. Does that count for anything? :)

BTW, this is one of those recurring threads...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.