Iron Maiden Pelted With Eggs During Ozzfest

Baley

BLABBERMOUTH.NET has received a number of e-mails regarding last night's (August 20) Ozzfest concert in Devore (near San Bernardino), California, which reportedly included an on-stage appearance following IRON MAIDEN's set by Sharon Osbourne during which she called MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson a "prick."

Source.

Go Blabbermouth. :*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's all because Bruce Dickinson made some comments in Detroit dissing the 'Osbournes' reality TV show.'

This is taking things too far.

Maiden should sue.

Hell, Osbournes TV show sucked big time! I watched couple of first episodes, but afterwards it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think both parties should be sued...

For sucking!

BA-zing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You're right, we shouldn't sue them, we should just send them to prison or something.

For sucking.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You're right, we shouldn't sue them, we should just send them to prison or something.

For sucking.

Perhaps before you jumped into this thread insulting the music we enjoy, you should have list whatever you listen to so we would be able to fire right back. Or maybe since no one cares about you opinion you can, well, you know

for sucking.......

Maiden put on the best show of the day.

ah well, im just sad me and my friends were too far back to hand those jackasses the asskickings they so badly deserved. But most of the crowd was behind Maiden, and I do hope they someday come back, headlining their own tour, so I can see them again

Well, you obviously cared enough about my opinion to have a rebuttle.

Thats because over half his brain cells are dead.

Sorry.

The cynic in me says 'publicity stunt', but the press release on Iron Maiden's website seems genuinely angry and upset. :)

Since no-one seems actually to have been injured, I doubt there'll be legal action.

This interested me:

Assaulting musicians while performing by throwing bottle tops, lighters and eggs at them from just a few yards away is vile, dangerous, criminal and cowardly.

Lighters, yes. Bottle tops, yes. But eggs? From a few yards away is objectionable, I agree, because it doesn't give the victim a sporting chance to dodge. But it's important to stress that throwing eggs and rotten fruit is a centuries-old tradition, audience feedback in its purest and most honest form. If the band don't like it, they should have their own supply to throw back.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Though, Sharon definetly needs some kind of punishment.  :nuke:

Like being married to Ozzy and having his kids ? :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Am I the only person who feels that metal bands should be tough enough to take having eggs thrown at them? My local chamber orchestra could handle it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I agree with that.