Kae was Revan's master?

I've heard Kae was one of revan master? In the game they just say that Kae fight alongside revan in the mandalorian wars, but I'm not sur they speak about that master thing. <_<

If this topic has already been on this forum, please just link me. :ermm:

Thanks

Even a clone of Emperor Palpatine was one of Revan's masters.

Just kidding. Dang next thing you know I'm actually not as it ends up being true...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I realize that he says this but I don't remember him saying Arren Kae. There could be different Kea's

Well, the exact quote is:

Disciple: "Many of the Jedi Council trained Exar Kun, Ulic... Revan and Malak. How could they not see the danger they posed? And if they could not......perhaps there was some essential part of their teachings that was flawed. Something beyond the Jedi Code that they were missing. Revan had many Masters. Zhar, Dorak, Master Kae before Kae left for the Wars. Towards the end of his training, he sought out many to learn techniques.It is said that he returned to his first master at the end of his training, in order to learn how he might best leave the order."

So, yes, it could be a different Kae, but then she would also have had to leave for the war just as Arren Kae did, which I think is unlikely to the point of severe improbability, if not impossibility...

No, they wouldn't have written down "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhh"

Well, maybe if he was dictating...  :-"  :p

Both of you missed an A.

My apologies, this will be corrected shortly.

Sheesh... I didn't expect this kind of Spanish Inquisi... uh oh! :-:p