If K3 become a hit do you think there should be K4

I know this Is hard to think about but if it did become successful do you think there should K4. I just got bored and started thinking what if KotOR just became a big hit to people that aren't even into star wars and then it become as long as Final Fantasy. All I'm saying is that Its to good of a game to end at K3. I hope they don't wrap up KotOR with K3. :)

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Hopefully after Kotor 3 they'll make each game stand-alone, or write a complete trilogy for 4-6 before they start making them. Coherent stories are a good thing. :unsure:

On the other hand, the more successful LucasArts' non-Kotor games are, the less likely it is that Kotor 3+ will ever be made, and they seem to be doing fairly well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Although I would love to see a KotOR 4, I'm doubtful we will ever get a third one. On the off chance that we do, I suspect this will be one of those "George Lucas Trilogly" that he relizes he can get even more money out of, a couple years after the first set, LA will come out with a new one.

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves if we're talking about K4 when we don't even know if K3 will be made. However,

Hopefully after Kotor 3 they'll make each game stand-alone, or write a complete trilogy for 4-6 before they start making them.  Coherent stories are a good thing. :unsure:

On the other hand, the more successful LucasArts' non-Kotor games are, the less likely it is that Kotor 3+ will ever be made, and they seem to be doing fairly well.

I hope the KOTOR series ends at 3. Because of the overlapping storyline of K1 and K2, the series has become, at its basest, the Revan-saga. I want K3 to wrap that up, and then any future KOTOR-style games (or rather, SW RPGs) be about a totally different storyline and set in a different timeframe.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I want a KOTOOOR. I want to see cave men fighting with sticks!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would love a KOTOR 3, but any more would seem strange. Star Wars tends to come in 3's.

It would be cool (though very unlikely) if there was another trilogy that took place before/after KOTOR, if they decide it will sell, and if Lucas agrees (the unlikely part).

Yes, it's official...Knights of the Old Old Old Republic has just been confirmed. While we don't know much about the story yet, we do know that the main villian will be a Malakasaurous.

Don't let Bastila Skywalker see this. She'll post a link to your comment on hundreds of message boards before she hyper ventilates.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It might be a good idea to skip K3 and go ahead and make k4

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes, it's official...Knights of the Old Old Old Republic has just been confirmed. While we don't know much about the story yet, we do know that the main villian will be a Malakasaurous.

Don't let Bastila Skywalker see this. She'll post a link to your comment on hundreds of message boards before she hyper ventilates.

:rolleyes:

I really hope that there is future Star Wars rpgs that don't use the D20 system

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I feel cheated somehow

No k4.

If there is *crosses fingers* a k3, it should wrap up the cliff hanger of k2 and revans story...true sith...yadda yadda...END STORYLINE.

period.

And if Lucas wants to make more money, which is a given, any other star wars RPGs or KOTORs should have nothing to do with the previous 2 (maybe previous3...we'll see)

Thats sounds like a good idea.......

As long as they leave out that uberlame True Sith crap

As long as they leave out that uberlame True Sith crap

Same with me too!

I want the current story to end with K3 - not because I'm a fan 3's or anything but any longer and it'd just be dragging it.

So another KotOR style game, yes, but not K4 as part of the K1 series.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I definatly agree with Dufflover and Lord Satasn here, if they do make a K3, then that will most probably wrap up the whole storyline and finish all the events that happened throughout K1 and K2, so there is no more loose ends, and not leaving any room for another KoTOR.