Handmaiden deceased

I was just sparring with the handmaiden, the second match on the Ebon Hawk where we could use vibrolades but no force powers.

Anyway I used the old force choke on her to see what would happen (the first time we sparred I put on the armour and got to lecture her about using whatever means you can in a fight), and to my surprise her corpse is now lying in the cargo hold.

I'm pretty sure thats not supposed to happen, I cant take a screenshot either because I am on Xbox, so has this ever happened to anyone else?

EDIT- OH MY GOD, I just left the ship to see if I could select her and her picture is gone, In the space where her name should be it just says:-

"I am broken, so very broken"

I was just sparring with the handmaiden, the second match on the Ebon Hawk where we could use vibrolades but no force powers.

Anyway I used the old force choke on her to see what would happen (the first time we sparred I put on the armour and got to lecture her about using whatever means you can in a fight), and to my surprise her corpse is now lying in the cargo hold.

I'm pretty sure thats not supposed to happen, I cant take a screenshot either because I am on Xbox, so has this ever happened to anyone else?

EDIT- OH MY GOD, I just left the ship to see if I could select her and her picture is gone, In the space where her name should be it just says:-

I've heard of that before. you just have to reload from an earlier save.

:o

That's...not good.

I think she died in one of my games. I went outside the ship, came back in, and she was there. If that doesn't work, try going to a section of the game where they all interact and she is usually present (possibly your first time on Nar Shadda). If she doesn't pop-up then...you might need to start from a previously saved game (save very frequently...it does help) or you might need to start a whole new game.

Unless you don't mind Brianna being gone... :-"

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Kewl! Well done, that takes initiative! :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:rolleyes:

My take on it is that the Broken message is the equivalent of some of stupid debug messages in Pazaak when an unexpected thing occurs. Luckily none of the bugs so far have revealed any of them...

Anyway, this looks permanent so yeh, previous save. I do remember myself experience bugs a couple of times where she's still an enemy even just after the convo but I never followed it thru - just reloaded ASAP.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It appears to be some really nice message BioWare put in if you messed up your characters...

Obviously every one seeing it was "Not amused"...

It's extremely objectionable, and very foolish of either Bioware or Obsidian to allow it into the final version. We accept, up to a point, that no game will ever be perfect and there will inevitably be bugs, but for the developer to give the impression that this is amusing and not something to be taken seriously is yet another public relations blunder.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think it's hilarious.

Yeah, it's easy to get carried away when you are Force choking.

It appears that Hades' prayers for permadeath have finally been answered.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Pity you can't do it to all of them ... (after all, they aren't needed).

I think Mira's demolition skills and T3 informatic ones are usefull... :lol:"

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Mira's demolition skills and T3 informatic ones are usefull...  :x"

My Sentinel character has all the computer skill points I'll ever need. I don't keep T3 around because he's useful; I keep him because he's my responsibility. A T3 is for life, not just for Christmas. :)

Mira, Bao-Dur and Atton all had good demolition skills - the idea was to give us a good choice of characters to play with, so we weren't stuck with one we didn't like. However, the reactions on this thread to the possibility of killing off Handmaiden suggest that many players would rather not drag this crowd of ne'er-do-wells around the Galaxy, feeding and clothing the ingrates and listening to their neuroses. Better to have the choice to bring them along or leave them on their respective planets (or in the case of G0-T0, jettison him into space for the Star Wars Galaxy-players to find 4000 years later :lol: ).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)