Help with Mira

Hey guys, ive really tried my best on mira, but i don't know how i can tourn here into a jedi/ore let here fall in love with me :D

I'm at the point where kreya showed me Nar Shadaa with the force, now i have offered to show it to mira. But what do i have to do then? Do i have to go to nar shadaa or something? and then what??

And how can i get a relationship with here? or is that not possible??

Right, greetzzz :(:)

I'm at the point where kreya showed me Nar Shadaa with the force, now i have offered to show it to mira. But what do i have to do then? Do i have to go to nar shadaa or something? and then what??

1 thing, its not actually possible to get a romance with Mira, so dont really bother trying as it is just one big loop of conversation.

Secondly, IIRC you have to take Mira to the point on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia showed you to listen to the Force to get Mira to do so as well :rolleyes:

1 thing, its not actually possible to get a romance with Mira, so dont really bother trying as it is just one big loop of conversation.

Secondly, IIRC you have to take Mira to the point on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia showed you to listen to the Force to get Mira to do so as well :rolleyes:

lol, yeah i figured that out for myself aswel, but i forgot where that was:p

p.s. With who can i have romance then? and how??

p.s. With who can i have romance then? and how??

No-one. A few NPCs have cut scenes where they talk to each other and it's clear that they have a romantic interest in you. But that's it. Nothing more.

PS This is more of a spoilers forum question.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

1. Nar Shaddaa place: Head, from the Hawk to the Pazaak Club, can't miss it...

2. Romances:

Visas (just talk, and you will have "Force Sex" later in the game)

Handmaiden (beat her up a couple of time and she will tell her name later in the game)

But do you need to be Male Exile to do this?

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Visas (just talk, and you will have "Force Sex" later in the game)

I still don't understand how the original person could think of that term from what I saw in-game.

There aren't really any relationships at all (there are but don't mean anything like in K1). Would've with the cut content.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ok, as far as Visas and the "Force Sex"... if you've ever seen the movie Demolition Man (Sly Stallone, Sandra Bullock), then Sandra's "future" version of sex is somewhat similar to "Force Sex", although much more... sex-like. :o" You and Visas using Force Sight on each other, to me, doesn't exactly equal sex.

Now for Mira... unfortunately, its a little more complicated than just taking her to the spot in front of the entrance to the "Entertainment Module". If you do that without enough influence, she won't become a Jedi. Usually, I just talk with her to gain enough influence (talk to her on the Ebon Hawk)... if you pick all the kind, light-side sounding dialogue options, you'll usually gain influence with her. Eventually when you tell her "You'll show her sometime" (show her what Kreia showed you on Nar Shaddaa), she'll say something like "Yeah, well maybe sometime I'll let you." THEN you can take her to that spot on Nar Shaddaa, and she'll want to be trained as a Jedi. If you're not sure how to gain enough influence though, check this FAQ out:

Gamespot's KOTOR II Cheats Page

Scroll down to the Star Wars KOTOR II FAQs & Walk-Throughs section (basically at the bottom of the page) and click on the "Influence Guide by DSimpson". (It won't allow me to directly link it, but you can still get it from Gamespot.)

They just sit there meditating and it shows the Exile and Visas in force sight mode.

First time I played the game I only had a GF4 440 so I didn't have support for it - maybe that's why I didn't suspect anything like Force Sex (although it would still take something more than just glowing people)

I have a card now which supports Force Sight but I haven't replayed it yet.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)