HK-47 in SW Galaxies game

They should have milked the popularity of Bastila.  :o

Brilliant words :-

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

BTW, what would HK-47 have you actually do? I thought all his currently known problems would be taken care of since Revan, Exile, Bastila, and Bao-Dur are all buried in their tombs somewhere, and

G0-T0 was destroyed on Malachor (LS)

, and he's had too many memory wipes to remember T3-M4 (we think [if he hasn't what a personality he would have developed])

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 1 month later...

obiwan_bigscreen16.jpg

HK-47 in SWG

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Surprised none of them showed up in the newer SW movies.

Don't give GL any ideas. He can still "edit" some of the films with CGI. Maybe it'll be HK-47 that meets Han Solo in the Mos Eisley Cantina in the newest version, rather than Greedo.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't think the under the table shot would work on HK...

That screen shot makes me sick

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So basically it's kind of a rip off of the TSL storyline with all those replica HK units?  Cool, originality is over rated anyways.

and now the question is who's the original HK-47 or are they all dupes?

DAWUSS

Hehe this idiotic and redundant droid (designed specially by Bioware to seduce the hearts of 6-years old kids) will make the Galaxies even more unbearable. ;)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

They're not as tuff as HK-47 makes himself/them out to be.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...
Hehe this idiotic and redundant droid (designed specially by Bioware to seduce the hearts of 6-years old kids) will make the Galaxies even more unbearable. :huh:

What makes you so grumpy, EuroCad?

And, on a completely different topic, I now have to buy a new keyboard beacause I puked on this one when I saw that horrific thing that you refer to as "Screen Shot" :huh:

Edited by FridolinXXVI

So basically it's kind of a rip off of the TSL storyline with all those replica HK units?  Cool, originality is over rated anyways.

All we need now is for HK-47 to live several times longer than the age of the galaxy (due to time travel) and to find him smiling at God's Last Message To Creation ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

obiwan_bigscreen16.jpg

HK-47 in SWG

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

What have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can't be HK-47. This should be a thrown away shipment of HK-01 prototypes.

They are the true Sith abd their camp is the true Sith Empire.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I was looking through the ToOW screenshots and apparently the Hammerhead cruiser makes an appearance as well - crashed on (I guess) Mustafar. Isn't appealing to the lowest denominator fun! Especially considering it gets all the more serious fans complaining about it. I've got no huge beef with a Hammerhead appearing, cept being in a planetary atmosphere it's survived pretty damn well for being nearly 4,000 years old - and the details are all wrong!

Although perhaps I wonder sometimes whether I'm taking this too seriously...

You all are taking this too seriously.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm surprised they didn't make the Ebon Hawk a flyable ship...

Oh wait I shouldnda said that too loud...

But who would have known that HK-47 pulls a Goto and sets up an HK Droid Factory on Mustafar...

DAWUSS

WAIT!

Just noticed something. Look at the screenshot. The first robot is cleary HK-47. But the others... they dont have the same Head format, they are just have the same shape.

HK-47 IS STILL UNIQUE! That must be a droid army built by him :thumbsup:

ok... the head is thinner... but that may be an engine problem not a model difference... I don't play the game so I don't know.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Felix is right. The others are different. But the HK in the foreground is still screwy compared to what HK-47 looks like in the KotOR games.

*I dont play galaxies either, its just an observation

Edited by Akhan225