HK-47 in SW Galaxies game

On the main page of starwars.com I saw an add for the new SW Galaxies game, The Trials of Obi-Wan. It's where Obi-Wan's ghost guides you on missions around Mustafar. The article said,"Many quests also revolve around a prominent figure from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic who returns 4,000 years after his prime with one simple mission in mind: Eliminate all meatbags." Hmmm. Which character could that be? I hope it's a good game, and that they didn't give HK lame lines or anything. They know they'll get more people to buy it if they add in a memorable character from another successful game. Oh, well. Just thought I'd share it with you all.

Here's the article.

Dam you Lucas Arts! You're the ones screwing up SW lore!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

God this will **** up KOTOR3 even more! God dam LA. It makes KOTOR's 3 story line even more restrictive.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I really hate HK-47. They shouldn't screw Galaxies with him. KOTOR is enough.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

God this will **** up KOTOR3 even more! God dam LA. It makes KOTOR's 3 story line even more restrictive.

How is it going to screw up KOTOR III or make it's storyline more rerstrictive?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I suppose the guy who looks after the LucasArts canon doesn't have to include events in Star Wars Galaxies? That would be a heck of a challenge. :( Maybe LA is desperate to do something that's popular with the gamers there, given recent controversial rebalancings.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I could really care less either way,

infact I'm thinking about not even posting about this

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't understand the outrage, I think it's kind of cool and I doubt if there is KOTOR 3 it will touch up on the fact that he died.

Why would Hk-47 even still be alive? KOTOR takes place 5,000 years before the SW movies and when SWG takes place.

I don't understand the outrage, I think it's kind of cool and I doubt if there is KOTOR 3 it will touch up on the fact that he died.

Why would Hk-47 even still be alive? KOTOR takes place 5,000 years before the SW movies and when SWG takes place.

Why do you care?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why do you care?

Because it messes up SW Lore even more.

4000 years, Captain Oblivious :rolleyes:

Last time I checked droids don't "die". Plus HK runs on energizer batteries that keep going and going and going...

It isn't a big deal, and everyone is getting mad a LucasArts, so just don't buy their games if you don't like them. No reason to cry about this.

This in no way restricts KOTOR III. When KOTOR II was in development, it was stated by someone at either Obsidian or LA that the driods (HK & TM) were the continuity in the series - like R2 and C3PO in the movies. The droids were always going to be in all the KOTOR games (yeah, even KOTOR XXI).

So LA is trying to tie their games together. I would think it cool if I played Galaxies. And those of you who complain so much about Galaxie hate it so much, you probably don't even play it (or don't play it anymore). So what? If you don't like, just pretend it doesn't exist.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

4000 years, Captain Oblivious :-

Woah, how have these boards survived without your witty (and still ever so informative) comments?

Last time I checked droids don't "die". Plus HK runs on energizer batteries that keep going and going and going...

You try to keep your PC running for the next 4000 years and then tell me. :o

Not to mention that your PC doesn't get shot at regularly (I hope).

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.