Receiving equipment bug above level 40? / 35?

I have started up a new DS game where I went to Korriban first after Telos. I went into the tomb and went Force storming the Hssiss's till Level 40. Now, I have two lightsabers but when I went to Nar Shaddaa I noticed that when I completed quests I never received any equipment. Nothing from Fazaa, No lightsaber in Vogga's safehouse. No lightsaber from Hussef. Nothing. Have anyone done the Hssiss glitch before and experienced the same thing?

Fortunately I do have a save game on the Telos Academy so I can do Korriban again and stop killing Hssiss's at an earlier level but off course I do need to know in that case where I need to stop. Level 32? Level 36?

Any help is appreciated.

Master Vandar lives!

Well, I think I have solved the issue. Above level 30, you don't get any more items given to you by certain people. Like for example Fazza's equipment. You do receive lightsabers above this level though. Above level 40, nobody will give you the anything anymore. Not even Lightsabers.

Maybe this solves this for everyone. And if Obsidian can do something about it in a possible next patch this would be helpful.

Master Vandar lives!