PC's names

What did you name your PC?

My female Exile was named Corellianna Awatza

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

For Kotor I, I named him Naver Htrad, since I knew the plot twist before I started. It looks pretty silly now, but I thought it's very smart at the time. :blink:

In Kotor II, I just used a randomly generated name that I don't remember.

p.s. Jambo - How do you keep track of all those names? :-

Ummm Primairly either Calax, or Lucifer if I'm male

Female is Brianna (hey I like the name, maybe I'll name a daughter Brianna) or Crimson.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

K1 Male: Ioini Everson (My masked Revan character plus I made Ioini up on the fly.)

K1 Female: Winter Sanis (I scrolled through the random names till I saw this one and I liked it)

K2 Male: Janus Nightrider (I looked at the shaved head character for a while and he looked kind of polish so I gave him his first name Janus and I took Skywalker and thought of the complete opposite and Nightrider is what I got. Pretty neat.)

K2 Female: Sonya Aereas (I thought of a random girl name and Sonya popped up, and plus I made up her last name too.)

These are all Lightsided characters because the DS Story for both games is quite stupid.

my first LSF game in KOTOR1, my character's name was A Sexy B!tch

"im not revan, im a sexy b!tch!" :-

but i usually just use Shryke, whether im using a male or female pc

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

For Kotor I, I named him Naver Htrad, since I knew the plot twist before I started. It looks pretty silly now, but I thought it's very smart at the time. ;) 

In Kotor II, I just used a randomly generated name that I don't remember.

p.s. Jambo - How do you keep track of all those names? :thumbsup:

I look back at my saved games, silly...

I can't remember all of my K1 names because I deleted some of my first saved games, but I did come up with some good ones:

Val'marn Dahst

Cal'han Trahst (my favorite playthrough...took on the Star Forge solo that time)

(they're cousins)

I use subnubilus for aliasing, always, but for role-playing, when I need a real name, I use my first name as my first name and my middle name as my last name. I know it's not at all creative, but I play myself anyway, and I happen to like my name... David Quinn. I figure if Luke is a Star Wars Universe name, David is somewhere or another, and Quinn (IMO) does sound like a lot of the SW surnames you hear thrown around.