Revan & the Exile's gender/alignment

I think having Revan male and Exile female could allow for the option of a possible romance between the two PCs. Now who wouldn't want that? >_<

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That's mean, Gabs. Quaint, but mean.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Everyone knows that ol'Malak swings all the way!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...
Why does the "canonical" have to be a man? Why can't Darth Revan be a woman? (same for Exile)

like the other poster said: the fanbase for SW is overwhelmingly male....that is why pregens are a really bad idea for SW games....pregens always end up in the EU.

consider Kyle Katarn, for instance. a video game put him in the EU and LFL has not yet had the courage to kill him off.

the best way, IMO, to handle this sort of thing is to have it so where, if there is a continuity change due to a video game, the PC is not the only protagonist that can be associated with it....basically, have 2 protagonists, the PC and some made up NPC....that way, when the story gets told in the EU, it is told without referring to the video game PC.

For me (and my brother cause he saw me play KotOR so many times before he picked it up) Revan is DS Female. My exile is, again, DS Female. I couldn't care less what canon says, because its my damned game and I'll play it how I like.

I don't remember any true sexism in Star Wars. Great leaders have been women. Female Jedi and Sith are just as accepted as male. So . . . I really don't care what your ignorance proliferates? Go ahead and use subjective conjecture to "defend" your point. "Ohhh, women are bad leaders because general consensus says so". Whatever. I'd much prefer hard facts. At least it's different in Star Wars, where this whole gender/sex thing isn't a massive issue. Revan and Exile can be anything you want. That's why it's an rp. If it had to be a certain way, then why can we pick our sex?

Edited by Battlewookiee

>snip<

So it

kirottu said: