Big Brother 6

Volourn

I thought Yvettes rant in her taped message to Rachel was pretty lame. I don't see much use for April, either. Except for being a target of Howie, of course.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

In case anybody wanted to know who won the latest America's Choice...

It was Janelle!

You should see the Fiendship twisting themselves like pretzels trying to find some justification for Janelle winning. Ivette has been crying their eyes out and they are blaming Big Brother because they don't think there is any way America would have voted for Janelle.

You want a sexist pervert to stay? WOW! Let him go try to rape Jennifer, and Rachel. i'm honestly suprised Howie has never been charged, or convicted for rape or sexual harassment yet. There's like 100s of documented cases just inside the BB House this year. Hehe.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

My coworker told me an amusing story about Howie needing some 'gentlemans time'. I would think the forum guidelines forbid me from sharing more.

And I still don't care for Ivette or April.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

You want a sexist pervert to stay? WOW! Let him go try to rape Jennifer, and Rachel. i'm honestly suprised Howie has never been charged, or convicted for rape or sexual harassment yet.  There's like 100s of documented cases just inside the BB House this year. Hehe.

Your just mad because he's a beefcake.

Yeah, Vol's just jealous 'cuase he wants some of that beefcake lovin' for himself. You know - it's the usual homo-erotic repression manifesting itself through utter revulsion, American Beauty fiddle-deedoo-fiddle-deedum. :-"

manthing2.jpg

I'd love to link to the Volourn's Gender thread, which was pure gold, but someone deleted it.

Ah - but if Mr. Authority has taught us anything is that deleted threads never truly get deleted; they simply remain locked away from the access of "lesser users"...until of course a benovelent "higher user" decides to revisit the aformentioned Thread Mausoleum, and leak the quotes, one by one... :-"

manthing2.jpg

"I don't really watch the show, but I have been in the room a few times when Sarah was watching it, and all the girls sincerely seem to like Howie. I don't know what Volourn is talking about."

You sure about that? The girls other than Janelle tend to bash Howie when he's not around.

Besides, it doens't matter what the girls think. The guy goes around talking about b00obies (even more than me fooling around on the 'net!) and continually asks the gals for the chance to squeeze their b00bies, have sex with him, and anything else sexual. He evn tries to ahve sex with Beau despite the fact that Howie isn't even gay. The guy is a sexual freak.

And, I don't completely hate Howie. He can be funny at times; but it doesn't exuse his behaviour. Heck, his partner and friend Rachel, gets annoyed a lot of the time with Howie. That, to me, says a lot.

Other girls like Howie because he is so stupid, and very easy to manipulate.

I never said he was a rapist. I said, I'm surprised he isn't. Besides, rape is a term thrown around way more than I cna manage. Afterall, people are called rapists when they have concensual sex which is just silly.

Once again, i never called Howie a rapist. Don't put words in my post.

I never said he was a rapist. I said, I'm surprised he isn't. Besides, rape is a term thrown around way more than I cna manage. Afterall, people are called rapists when they have concensual sex which is just silly.

Once again, i never called Howie a rapist. Don't put words in my post.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. You said:

You want a sexist pervert to stay? WOW! Let him go try to rape Jennifer, and Rachel. i'm honestly suprised Howie has never been charged, or convicted for rape or sexual harassment yet. There's like 100s of documented cases just inside the BB House this year.

If you are saying there are documented cases of rape and sexual harrassment, then I think you're calling him a rapist.

"If you are saying there are documented cases of rape and sexual harrassment, then I think you're calling him a rapist."

You are misreading it. I called him a sexual pervert, and said there are 100s of documented cases in the house for it. I said I was surprised he has never been charged or convicted of this crime or more seriosuly of rape because of his attitude towards women.

He has sexually harassed the women in BB. I've lost tracked of how many times a BB female HG has told him no, and to leave her alone.

Once again, he has to my knowledge raped nobody; but it would be no surprise to me if he has or might in the future.

Rape is such a charged term that I shudder when I read it in a thread. We've already had some troubles regarding this word. However, my take on this argument is that this is a more or less reasonable argument regarding the proper use of the term. So, I'm not going delete or edit any posts. One of the other mods might, rightfully,

disagree and do something about it.

Of course, I think we should always be careful in assuming things about people, but folks engage in speculation all the time. I know I've had children in my class and thought, I hope he doesn't end up in a street gang.

Anyhow, if I'm forced to read the threads, I have the right to comment from time to time. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So we're a few days from the final four. My hope is that April gets the boot, then Howie or Janelle takes the next HOH. Then they can kick Ivettes whiny ass out, watching the shock and dissapointment on her face as she realizes she's been duped. I think HOwie should go to Maggie and let her know about his and Ivettes conversation.

And I think Howie is really amusing running around the house with his lightsaber.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif