Big Brother 6

Volourn

I hate the way whenever Julie Chen would call Jens name she would brighten up and smile like she was Americas sweetheart. Not bloody likely. I thought Rachel should have waited for the question to finish before she answered. I liked her top, though... :shifty:

I predict that Beau will put up Janelle and Howie, but I don't think you need a crystal ball for that.

Here's a question for you Volo. Does the person picked to help compete for the veto become exempt if they pass it on to the nominee? I've only watched this show for the last two seasons and I'm not quite sure of the rule.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"Here's a question for you Volo. Does the person picked to help compete for the veto become exempt if they pass it on to the nominee? I've only watched this show for the last two seasons and I'm not quite sure of the rule."

Yes. So, for example, if Beau nominates Howie and Rachel and Janelle wins veto and takes off, say, Howie; Beau can't put Janelle up which means chances are it will be James.

That is disgusting Revielled. Thank god us North Amerikans haven't had to suffer that as of yet.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The look on Maggie's face when Janelle used the veto on her was PRICELESS.

It still boggles my mind as to how stupid they all are though. They've had SO many opportunities to get James evicted.

Nobody that I actually wanted to win has won since like, the first season.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

That's because James isn't the biggest threat in the house as long as the other teams knows they're gunning for each other. Of course, when the teams get smaller, he will be a threat.

Does it matter?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pfffft. Loonies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks for the spoiler, Princess. It sounds like Beau is going to backdoor

Janelle

I thought the look on Maggies face was good, but her "I think I'm gonna vomit" line as she moved to the big couch was funny. Funnier still was how Yvette was convinced that this was all about her (again!) before the vote.

But funniest still was Howie losing out to April in the veto comp.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Getting back on topic...

It'll be interesting to see who wins the Veto, and if they use it. I can see them trying to get rid of Janelle, but they also need to be careful, because from now on all those who are evicted will serve on the jury to choose the winner.

You would think that after 6 seasons, people would know how to play the game. But each season it just gets more and more emotional, and less strategic.

ELDAR EDIT: just getting rid of the trolling and trolling references this thread. :rolleyes:

"It'll be interesting to see who wins the Veto, and if they use it. I can see them trying to get rid of Janelle, but they also need to be careful, because from now on all those who are evicted will serve on the jury to choose the winner."

Actually, the "Friendship" doesn't need to. The numbers as far as jury is concerned is on their side. If one goes to the Finals, they'd have a 4-3 edge. If two go to the Finals, then one of the Friendship will have to win as it will be 3-3 plus James.

Still, your point is important for those who want to win #1. :sorcerer:

I don't really have anyone I want to win at this point. Maybe Beau, because he really hasn't done anything to piss me or the house guests off yet. We'll have to see how he handles things if someone uses the Veto.

As you can probably see, I edited the thread and culled all the trolling discussion. Please enjoy the thread. If you don't like the topic, enjoy one of the many other topics here in WoT or start a new topic yourself.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!