Big Brother 6

Volourn

Yeah, yeah. I'm sure to get lots of flak for watching a 'dumb' Reality Show; but I am weak. I cna't help watching car crashes.

Anyways, it's awesome. The DRAMA almost makes the internet seem lacking in that department. I love it.

I hope Rachel, or James wins. They deserve it!

They're amongst the very few who actually know it's a game and not to take things so personally!!!

:p:p:):):luck:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I hope America can vote Kayser back in again... :p . Howie totally lost it last night, which was good! I can't stand anyone on that other team. I think James is an ass, personally. BTW Volo, did you vote at CBS.com a week or two ago?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah. I voted for Kaysar as I liked him; but he has since made me regret that decision as I feel he's dumber than I thought he was.

A/He should never have broken his oath with James and get his group to target him. That's why they're in a pickle even with janelle having HOH.

B/He was dumb belieivng Jen in the hoh comp; because of course she's gonna lie to him. They all lie including Kaysar. He should take his owna dvice, and not listen to the other team.

James is awesome! He has both groups wrapped around his finger. Now, that's genius!

And, Howie's a perverted psyhco freak who steals girlie underwear and smells it while theatening not to return it and selling it on EB (which is disallowed per their contracts supposedly)! So, no, he's a punk too.

GO JAMES GO

GO RACHEL GO

On tuesday night every other word out of my mouth was ' those bitches!' I included Beau in there as well. Talk about floating through the game! I don't see how James , who was up for eviction what, three weeks in a row, has everybody wrapped around his finger. He always seems to be right on the cusp of getting the boot, but now everyone is going to be too busy stabbing each other in the back to notice him flying under the radar.

And Howie is a sexist pig, granted, but the way he tore into April made me laugh until I cried. He gets props for that. It was like a flashback to grade school.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

James is such a target yet he is still there. To me, that's brillant. And, he's safe for at least the next two or three nominations as well while the others' pick each other off.

I hate to say it, but I agr..agre...agree with you Volo. Its going to be a couple more weeks before he gets the punt. If I had to pick a winner, I'd say Janelle. She has the luck of the irish. I just hope her middle finger wagging and bitch calling doesn't get her the boot.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

True that. Heck, that's why he might take Beau to the Finals 'cause they are future lovers. :p

Of course, Rachel is veyr upset with Howie right now because of his bone heaed moves, and his behaviour as well. She probably regrets the two of them being partners in the house even if they are friends. LOL

I think Rachel is overrated. Did you catch the look she gave James in the pressure cooker when he asked her if he was safe. Modern day Medusa. Having said that, I prefer her to any of the skrags ( ooh you don't get to use that word too often) in the friendship alliance.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I hate to say it, but I agr..agre...agree with you Volo.

There are twelve step progams for this sort of thing.

Sorry, Vol, couldn't resist. :cool:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

My wife watches the show.

Lately she has just been reading up on spoilers rather than watching it. If you pay money you can get 24-hour webcam access to the house, and people who have this webcam access report everything that is going on.

My friend at work subscribed to the live feed for a while. He said that the video shorted out alot, and it was not worth the money.

Anyhoo, here's hoping that Maggie gets the axe tonight. Payback for the K man! That friendship alliance doesn't have a leg to stand on . Even though Janelle won't be eligible for HOH, if Maggie goes nobody on her team has a shot at it. At least Howie and Rachel put some effort into the competitions. I can't see anyone handing over HOH to Jen this week. Yvette will cry for no reason, and Beau, well he's Beau. Oh **** I forgot all about James... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

"think Rachel is overrated. Did you catch the look she gave James in the pressure cooker when he asked her if he was safe. Modern day Medusa."

LOL I loved that look! I espicially liked James' reaction to it! Rachel intimidated James into letting go!

"Anyhoo, here's hoping that Maggie gets the axe tonight. Payback for the K man!"

It's already known who has likely been eliminated. And, oh, the K Man is very arrogant. he's out because of his own stupidity.

"My friend at work subscribed to the live feed for a while. He said that the video shorted out alot, and it was not worth the money."

I like BB; but not that much. i'm not gonna waste money. 3 hours a week is enough plus I can read important details from people who have the live feeds on message boards. Anymore, I'd go mad (or madder than I already am, lol).

"Yvette will cry for no reason"

Don't underestimate Yvette. She may be a racist; but she is more intelligent and strategic than others give her credit for.

I don't know if I agree with you about Yvette, Volo. I may have missed the racist remarks she made, but her arrogance makes me want to cringe. I'll admit she seems to think, which is more than I can say for the rest of her group with the exception of Mags.

So you think that Jen is on her way out? Or is the backdoor strategy in action again and I missed it? If you have a link to some of the spoilers I'd appreciate it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/recaps/bb...20-05-1-p1.html

There's a link there. There's tons more; but they all state the same thing. Not comfirmed by CBC, of course, but this stuff is almsot always accurate in regards to BB.

"I don't know if I agree with you about Yvette, Volo. I may have missed the racist remarks she made, but her arrogance makes me want to cringe. I'll admit she seems to think, which is more than I can say for the rest of her group with the exception of Mags."

Earlier in the game during live feeds (not shown on tv), Yvette has made some of the following comments in regards to Kaysar:

'He's a dirty Iraqi'

'Damn foreigners coming on an Amerikan show and trying to take our Amerikan money' (paraphrased)

She also compared him to Osama Bin landen, and reccommended Kaysar go blow himself up.

So, yeah, she is most definitely a racist. And, though, I don't watch Live Feeds myself; this has been pretty much said by everyone who does even those who like the Friendship.

The British one just finished here. There were only one or two people in the house that weren't backstabbing, lying pricks. And a huge big fat woman who sat on a bottle and masturbated in the garden. Oh, and a virgin in his late twenties with cringingly bad social skills that cried all the time. He shared the prize fund with just about the only other person who wasn't a malicious **** (about 2 days from the end, he was offered half of the prize money if he wanted it, and he did the sensible thing).

I think i'm going to apply for the next one. :D

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

"And a huge big fat woman who sat on a bottle and masturbated in the garden."

WTH? I hope you ain't serious. Geez..

"Way to go Howie and Rachel. [sarcasm]I wonder who will go up on Tuesday?[/sarcasm]"

Rachel did ok.

Howie, of course, once again proved he's a retard. Rachel even called it earlier in the show when she told him (and Janelle) that she had no chocie but to win the HOH herself because Howie was going bonkers so off his game.

This is why I love Rachel. Awesome.

I cannot believe Beau actually won! Maybe we underestimated him because he was runner up in the last HOH too. WOW!

What an action packed episode today!

And, Jen exited with class. :shifty: