An observation...

Well, if you keep in mind that this is the only time we see other ships of the Ebon Hawk design in both games... So at least we know the Republic used them in the Battle of Malachor V. My point is, could the Ebon Hawk be itself from Malachor?

Maybe, but I'm slow and I have a cold so I don't see the signifance. The original owner of the ship was the dude on Nar Shadaa, and it was stolen from him. Who knows where it went before Davik got a hold of it (or maybe it was Davik who stole it).

this could just be a ship thats of the same model as the hawk. or it could just be that most of the passageways on that particular ship look like the Hawks'

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Maybe it means nothing, all we do know is that storm beast probaly have excellent parties. Lets all write some poetry now.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My point is, could the Ebon Hawk be itself from Malachor?

I doubt it.

But I wouldn't be suprised if there was supposed to be some link - have you seen my posts on how *everything* leads to Malachor.

Strange to use Ebon Hawk class ships in a battle...eh well plenty of reasons and no biggie :cool:

And understand its implications... As always, Obsidian rocks.

they got lazy and did a copy...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Who says they were used in the battle? They were freighters, they could have been used to transport something between Malachor and the capital ships... And if the developers had been lazy, they would have used the same design for all four ships, not used the Ebon Hawk design for two of them.

My point is, could the Ebon Hawk be itself from Malachor?

I doubt it.

But I wouldn't be suprised if there was supposed to be some link - have you seen my posts on how *everything* leads to Malachor.

I hope not. Next thing we know, B4-D4 was created at Malachor along with Chodo Habat. How long before R2-D2 was supposedly spawned from Malachor V and roamed the galaxy for 4000 years? ;)"

Not all ships that are on the planet are the Ebon Hawk's ship class. Do I see a component of a pre-Star Destroyer (Ravager)-like ship breaking off the planet as it blows up?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It's just another example of lazy and rushed Developers.

In some ways I don't mind that it was a copy but they should've used the Republic ship corridor design for all of them - at least then there's a reason for them all having the same shape.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

So the big deal is that it looks like the inside of the Ebon Hawk? :thumbsup:

Hardly newsworthy considering, as someone touched upon, many models were re-used in both KOTOR I and II.

But I do agree with whomever said it would have been better if they used the Endar Spire model instead (Republic capital ship).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So the big deal is that it looks like the inside of the Ebon Hawk?  :huh:

Hardly newsworthy considering, as someone touched upon, many models were re-used in both KOTOR I and II.

But I do agree with whomever said it would have been better if they used the Endar Spire model instead (Republic capital ship).

I agree... although it still really doesn't seem like the Ebon Hawk's corridors to me, but whatever you want to believe.

Thing I can't understand is why someone asked if the Ebon Hawk is from Malachor V?! Um... nooooo. All ships in KOTOR I & II don't come from a destroyed planet full of Dark Side energy. Had the Ebon Hawk gone there? Quite possibly... if you recall, the navicomputer is voice-locked... and Revan could have been the one to do that, we never know.

The significance of all this is practically none, zip, nada... who cares if the corridors are similar to the Ebon Hawk's? If you think that's a news flash, check this out... I'll bet you can find your twin on almost every planet in KOTOR II... or triplet... damn, they all must have come from Malachor V!! :shifty: