An observation...

ebon hawk?

wait if theres a crashed ebon on malachor 5, thats been there for awhile-u can see dirt coming from beneath the panels, and you have a ebon hawk, does that mean revan came to malachor 5 and crashed? and then grabbed another ebon?? or perhaps a sith fighter?? wtf mates. maybe the sith fortress there recreates them. iono the final battle arena somewhat reminded me of malaks room on the starforge becuz of the walkway to kreia and the gaping way down, beside the pillar/w/e thing kreia was on.

but im probably wrong. w/e

Keep in mind that the Ebon Hawk is the name of your ship...not the class. Like the Millenium Falcon is a YT-1300 Corellian Transport Freighter...meaning other ships like it exsist. If it's supposed to be like the Ebon, it could simply be the same class-type ship as the Ebon.

I still don't get why that makes it a significant find.  ;)

I was wondering that too...But than I thought to myself...It's a limited edition ship! Only 4 of them on the planet.

It's because it's identical to the Ebon Hawk silly! I can't believe the oldbies couldn't figure it out for a while!

The ships crashed on Malachor V are the same model as the Ebon Hawk!

I still don't get why that makes it a significant find.  ;)

I was wondering that too...But than I thought to myself...It's a limited edition ship! Only 4 of them on the planet.

It's because it's identical to the Ebon Hawk silly! I can't believe the oldbies couldn't figure it out for a while!

The ships crashed on Malachor V are the same model as the Ebon Hawk!

There's probably a lot of ships the same model as the Ebon Hawk.

Well, if you keep in mind that this is the only time we see other ships of the Ebon Hawk design in both games... So at least we know the Republic used them in the Battle of Malachor V. My point is, could the Ebon Hawk be itself from Malachor?