Who do you thing we'll play in KOTOR III?

Sikon

Who do you thing we'll play in KOTOR III?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you thing we'll play in KOTOR III?

• Revan
    • Exile
    • A true Jedi
    • A commoner-turned-Jedi (like Revan in KOTOR I, but without backstory)
    • A Sith
    • Other

I don't know about you suckers but I'm happy playing PNJ and Arx 2 and not giving a heck about K3 when it comes out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Even though this will end up being shut down for becoming another KOTOR III discussion (or so I think), the Exile gets my vote

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Why is everyone so against making a new topic in a poll, and showing this as well. If you don't like it, why does everyone post this crap.

Okay, thats done. I would like to start as either:

1) Revan's Son / Daughter

2) A character that has been spawned by whatever happened (possibly related to the exile)

3) A true Sith, born in the sith empire with the option to betray your masters and study the Jedi way

4) Anything else except off course a common jedi or a sith like Jaden Korr in Jedi Academy, very unexciting story.

My vote went to a Sith.

Master Vandar lives!

"Why is everyone so against making a new topic in a poll, and showing this as well. If you don't like it, why does everyone post this crap."

Because this is General Gaming, not the fanboi side. Go make it somewhere else.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I guess this is now called politeness. And I doubt Revan will ever have children...

Considering the subject, I have nothing against a character like Jaden Korr. This effectively allows you to decide who you want to be in Star Wars, not make the developers decide for you. I hated the moment when I learned I was Revan in the first game and hated the moment when I leaned I activated the Mass Shadow Generator in the second. I don't want to be an amnesiac previously responsible for the destruction of half the galaxy, I want to be someone who clearly remembers his past, but doesn't have much of a past yet.

Meta, that's quite enough. Try something new?

kirottu said:

"Why is everyone so against making a new topic in a poll, and showing this as well. If you don't like it, why does everyone post this crap."

Because this is General Gaming, not the fanboi side. Go make it somewhere else.

I don't see the problem. The subject is clearly marked, so if people hate K3 threads so much, then it's a pretty simple matter to simply ignore the topic, isn't it? :huh::p

No need for K3 bashers to spam this or any other topic dealing with K3 - if you think the prospect of K3 is a problem, then build a bridge and get over it! :-

I don't see the problem. The subject is clearly marked, so if people hate K3 threads so much, then it's a pretty simple matter to simply ignore the topic, isn't it?  :huh:  :p

No need for K3 bashers to spam this or any other topic dealing with K3 - if you think the prospect of K3 is a problem, then build a bridge and get over it!  :-

... Except that if one person can make one, then so can everyone else. And that's the point. No special circumstances for dopey, here.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"What if everyone starts doing it?" is a common polemic defense. Of little persuasive value, it should be noted. The decision is the moderators', not yours, and I doubt they will ask anyone's opinion when making it. So please just ignore the thread if you don't like it. No need to insult anyone.

This is not a democracy.

And yes, we are tired of seeing this junk or you think stuff like that did not show up OVER AND OVER since the game was released

This part of the forums were always for other games but you dont see anyone starting a tread about Final Fantasy XIII lead characters ...

drakron.png

"What if everyone starts doing it?" is a common polemic defense. Of little persuasive value, it should be noted. The decision is the moderators', not yours, and I doubt they will ask anyone's opinion when making it. So please just ignore the thread if you don't like it. No need to insult anyone.

No, the point is YOU are flouting the netiquette here.

Be adult and civilised enough to own up to your mistake, and delete the thread before the Mods have to do it for you. :p

Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing discussion. There is a lot of interest in this topic and keeping input centralised and presented in a clear and articulate manner will have more impact and influence than posting to the contrary :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, the point is YOU are flouting the netiquette here.

Be adult and civilised enough to own up to your mistake, and delete the thread

If it were yet another K3 thread, then I'd agree.

However, it is not - note the poll?

While suggestions for a K3 game do indeed belong in the "official" K3 topic, I don't agree that this counts in a poll. Otherwise you're suggesting that it's okay to use polls to ask people what they think of all sorts of games, except when that relates to K3, which seems very odd to me.

But as someone said, this is not very diplomatic. I won't tell other people to shut up, but I do think it's pretty impolite to spam a topic with inflamatory comments simply for the ulterior motive of getting the mods to lock it, and I do tend to suspect that agenda at work in some of the replies here (not yours), which is just sad... :angry: