How to Use The Special Attacks

THIS IS VERY stupid question :">

How do u use them i mean like it was it wrks great wit Muiltple Sith or attackers but i alway turn that on its say [special attack] is enabled + Muiltple attackers - Single opentents[sp] can u guys help?

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

THIS IS VERY stupid question  :">

How do u use them i mean like it was it wrks great wit Muiltple Sith or attackers but i alway turn that on its say [special attack] is enabled + Muiltple attackers - Single opentents[sp] can u guys help?

What special Attacks?????

And what with the colours in just makes the post annoying

It's in your action menu. Just like you'd scroll through the various medpacs, mines, grenades, etc. in your inventory, use the action menu to scroll through the various "forms". Click on each and it gives you a description of what their strength and weakness is.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's in your action menu.  Just like you'd scroll through the various medpacs, mines, grenades, etc. in your inventory, use the action menu to scroll through the various "forms".  Click on each and it gives you a description of what their strength and weakness is.

Maybe the poster hasn't used those menus ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's kind of hard to miss menus that are active on the screen at all times.  :huh:

I missed the lightsaber forms the entire first time I played :">. Not the same as Kotor 1, you see, so it just didn't register.

I'm sure I would have found them if the combat had ever been difficult.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I missed the lightsaber forms the entire first time I played :">.  Not the same as Kotor 1, you see, so it just didn't register.

*points and laughs*

Errr...I was remembering a joke someone told me. :huh:"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I only changed them to see if they had much of an effect. To be honest, I can't tell you if they did or not because I was able to defeat enemies with any form since the combat was so easy.

I only changed them to see if they had much of an effect. To be honest, I can't tell you if they did or not because I was able to defeat enemies with any form since the combat was so easy.

To tell you the truth, Shien actually goes help your PC deflect blaster bolts better. I think that's the right one. Or is is Soresu? Which ever one it is for blaster bolt deflection. I switched to it during one of my games, when my character was being hounded with blaster bolts, and he truly, he sent almost every single one of the soaring back away from him. Maybe one or two hitting him out of the whole barrage.

I even used the same form when in the Trayus Academy. I was in the curved hallway where you confront a Dark Jedi and her Dark Padawan with eight red Sith troops shooting at you. I used this lightsaber form along with Force Enlightenment, and they couldn't touch me. It was amazing...my character was actually fighting the two dark jedi all the while deflecting blaster bolts with every extra whirl of his lightsaber.

I don't know how it worked. I can usually never see a difference. But when deflection is involved, I really can.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I guess I would have paid more attention to it if I found certain battles difficult, but since I didn't seem to have a problem, even when there were a bunch of enemies shooting at me, I never really bothered.

I'm hoping for more useful forms in K3. Mabye one that allows you to target more than one enemy at a time. I always found that it looked very dumb when your standing there attacking one Dark Jedi, and then the other 2 are standing next to you hacking away at you.

It's kind of hard to miss menus that are active on the screen at all times.  :thumbsup:

I missed the lightsaber forms the entire first time I played :">. Not the same as Kotor 1, you see, so it just didn't register.

That's pretty hard to believe! I love menus, maybe that's why...

I changed them whenever necessary, leaving it on the multiple attacker form when I didn't particularly need to change it, until I got Niman (Moderation), which I used when I didn't need something in particular. Any time I needed to get messy with lightsaber wielding opponents, I switched to Makashi (or whatever it was called), and for multiple blaster opponents, or single blaster opponent, or single melee opponent... whatever, if I thought it would save me a tiny bit of health, I did it, if anything just to look like a badass. I definitely noticed the difference, especially against Sith Lords, multiple blaster opponents, and the Force Channel form (I didn't get other Force forms). I liked the idea, but different animation for each is something I expected and was dissappointed to see missing.

DARTHPON (do you have to YELL that when you say it?), when you enable it, it's enabled, that's it. It grants you bonuses and penalties depending on what form you choose, and different forms are better for different situations. If in doubt, use the form with the three white arrows or use the Niman form. If you don't get it, be sure not to use one which has any penalties (in other words, use a form that only has + something, not - something).

Get it?

I actually expected something amazing out of the lightsaber forms, like as soon as you click the +jedi one, the Jedi starts flipping out and hacking away people Yoda-style. They just disappointed me in the end really. I only ever used them when i was really stuck for health or swarmed by enemies (not often :()

I think we would have appreciated the forms more if they actually had different sets of animations, so we could see a visual difference. We probably don't pay much attention to how the numbers coming up to represent damage are changing. Changing forms was really unnecessary for all but the most difficult battles anyway.