fighting the handmaidens sistere

Ok, my current game is about the most screwed up I have had to date. My command que just cancels itself for no good reason and sometimes my guy just doesn't shift at all when he's having the life beaten out of him.

Last night I posted about the mercs on Telos all wearing force masks, so my installment for tonight is this.

I just got knocked out of the fighting area for the fight against the handmaidens sisters and on to my backside (this was the fight against two of them), the battle stopped and I was expecting "I knew you were no match for us bla bla bla...", instead I got "you know much of unarmed combat,perhaps too much bla bla bla......" and I won the frikin fight!!!!!!!!

WTF... is this the most screwed up game going or what, I am starting to think my copy of it actually doesn't like me. So anyway just thought I would share that with you all, has this ever happened to any of you or other stuff like it?

PS-just before it happened I tried to talk to Bao Dur in the middle of the fight, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

One question. Are you light side or dark side.

I'm lightside, though not very much, why do you ask?

I asked because I have come to notice with actual science experimentations that the game does not like Dark Side Players so if you're not light side than you will have more and worse glitches than light side players. (Not Kidding.)

post-14323-1124418553_thumb.jpg

I asked because I have come to notice with actual science experimentations that the game does not like Dark Side Players so if you're not light side than you will have more and worse glitches than light side players. (Not Kidding.)

I think you are some how :rolleyes:

I think you are some how :p

Never heard this one. But it could happen.

At least that is what I have come to believe because my brother always chooses dark side and I always choose light side so every time my brother tries to sell and buy items and then save, the save will freeze and he will have a damaged game. I am always light side and it has never happened to me.

Although I still get other glitches and this is the reason why we save on several slots.