Lootra Bug!

I'm playing DS this time, and on the Nar Shaddaa Docks, there's a man called Lootra, who lost his wife, Aaida and came looking for her on Nar Shaddaa. I killed him, and went to Aaida to tell her I killed him. :) Well, I said I met a man called Lootra, and then she goes wild. Then I clicked the anwser: The path is clear, the Exchange has been dealt with. This was obviously the wrong answer, I didn't read the sentence, I thought is was: the exchange has dealt with him. So she's happy, goes to the Docks. I went too, she's there, but her husband isn't. She says thanks, and now I have another unfinished quest (Power Shortage is the other). Anyone has encountered this bug?

Did you talk to her when you found her in Lootra's room?

That's weird. But yeah, you shouldn't have killed all the Exchange men before telling her to go.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Did you talk to her when you found her in Lootra's room?

So she's happy, goes to the Docks. I went too, she's there, but her husband isn't. She says thanks, and now I have another unfinished quest (Power Shortage is the other). Anyone has encountered this bug?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.