Where is home/school?

Cantousent

Yes, it is time for the perennial question, "where is home?"

Okay, I made this one a double question, since so many of you are students, home my be Toledo but you actually live at Harvard or some such. So, give us the dirty on your life. Only give as much information as your comfort level allows.

I live in Loma Linda, CA. That's right, Sunny Southern California! It will probably get down to 40 degrees here during the winter. hahahahaha, you hate me now, don't you?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I live in Loma Linda, CA.  That's right, Sunny Southern California!  It will probably get down to 40 degrees here during the winter.  hahahahaha, you hate me now, don't you?

I don't hate you, although I would hate to be you. :(" I live in Southern Ontario. We get 35C in summer and -40 in the winter. Go me!

Home is Sacremento... ok it's about 25 miles outside sacremento in a little suburb called El Dorado Hills. one of the clubs up here had the masters tournament several years ago.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Northern Zealand, Denmark. Depressing winters, wonderful summers. It's usually a little windy, so no need to buy annoying fans.

I don't envy you either Eldar, it's hot enough here at night as it is. :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I live in California, in a small town called Gilroy. It's about 30 minutes from San Jose, and a little over an hour from San Francisco. I teach 7th grade Social Studies in San Jose.

Gilroy is world famous for garlic. I can actually smell it now.

I've driven past Gilroy many times as I travelled back and forth to see a friend who works for AMD.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yes, it is time for the perennial question, "where is home?"

Okay, I made this one a double question, since so many of you are students, home my be Toledo but you actually live at Harvard or some such.  So, give us the dirty on your life.  Only give as much information as your comfort level allows.

I live in Loma Linda, CA.  That's right, Sunny Southern California!  It will probably get down to 40 degrees here during the winter.  hahahahaha, you hate me now, don't you?

Hate you, :- No. Envy you slightly, yes.

San Antonio, Texas

Home is Sacremento... ok it's about 25 miles outside sacremento in a little suburb called El Dorado Hills. one of the clubs up here had the masters tournament several years ago.

We totally need to do lunch or something sometime.

Also, we need to make a big gigantomous map of all the Obsidian Forumer's hometowns.

Although just California would work too since that's where most of us seem to live at the moment.

I'm in Grass Valley, about an hour or so Northeast of Calax.

I don't hate you, although I would hate to be you. :ermm:" I live in Southern Ontario. We get 35C in summer and -40 in the winter. Go me!

Windsor, correct?

I'm about 6 hours east of you in Kingston.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

We totally need to do lunch or something sometime. 

I have barely enough gas to get to Community College and back every week. Much less run to meet you, besides where would we meet? Granite Bay or Rocklin?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've travelled quite a bit around this country but lived about half my life out on the west coast (Vegas, Reno, Inland Empire, Orange County, San Diego) and half in Nebraska.

There are things I miss about San Diego especially but I like Omaha actually.

My home is a medium sized southern train stop on the tracks from Finnish capital to Saint Petersburg/Moscow. They call it Kouvola. I call it **** hole. Now don't take me wrong, it's a rather nice place. I have a grudge with the people however. If I'd get to choose, I'd live in Tampere, but I don't. *sigh*

One can explain Kouvola with one easy and brief sentence. It goes like this:

"Snotty underagers drinking next to bozos near an endless line of locomotive action" Whippee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

San Jose, just north of Morgan Hill.

Golden fields of dry grass.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't hate you, although I would hate to be you. :-" I live in Southern Ontario. We get 35C in summer and -40 in the winter. Go me!

Windsor, correct?

I'm about 6 hours east of you in Kingston.

Judges? *ding* Oh sorry, that's the wrong answer! :ermm:" I'm about 4 hours closer to you than Windsor.

Currently reside in Burnaby, BC, Canada. Suburb of Vancouver. We get winters that range from -5 to 10 degrees, and summers that range from 25-35 degrees. It also rains half the year, and droughts the other half.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Where I live:

I put some red on the roof as X-marks-the-spot kinda thingie. Though I moving out, just put papers on wheels of bureaucracy with a friend. So I currently live about half an hour from Helsinki where I study japanese and stuff. :luck:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Where I live:

I put some red on the roof as X-marks-the-spot kinda thingie. Though I moving out, just put papers on wheels of bureaucracy with a friend. So I currently live about half an hour from Helsinki where I study japanese and  stuff.  :luck:

Thanks. Now I know where to point the ninjas if needed. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds