problem!!!

First off, this probably belongs in the Spoilers section.

Second, did you talk to the administrator? Did you talk to ANYONE on Dantooine? It would help if you described more about what you've done so people can help.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Second, did you talk to the administrator?  Did you talk to ANYONE on Dantooine?  It would help if you described more about what you've done so people can help.

the only thing i did was to complete "The Kinrath Problem" (sidequest).

Then i talked to Deraala (the salvager) then i got "The Two Dead Bodies"(also a sidequest) and then i went to that door that is leading to the sublevel, but it was locked.

Second, did you talk to the administrator?  Did you talk to ANYONE on Dantooine?  It would help if you described more about what you've done so people can help.

the only thing i did was to complete "The Kinrath Problem" (sidequest).

Then i talked to Deraala (the salvager) then i got "The Two Dead Bodies"(also a sidequest) and then i went to that door that is leading to the sublevel, but it was locked.

Go back to Khoonda and talk to Administrator Adare or however you spell her name. She's right in the middle of the building.

Go back to Khoonda and talk to Administrator Adare or however you spell her name. *He's right in the middle of the building.

*she :p

And yeah, you need to talk to her to get access to the sub-levels.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)