MOST ANNOYING GLITCH!!!!!!!!

well i was Playing on Narsharda

on the Part at Serroco base

and i used Force Lighting And It wouldnt Go off it is like forever force Lighting i can still use other Force Powers Like Force Scream but It has the Stupid Image of the Force lighting and i cant get it to stop i even Loaded a new game it didnt have teh problem then i load that same game again it still does it!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALSO AN XBOX!!! :thumbsup::rolleyes: <_< :angry:

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

You should've posted in the Tech Support Forum.

Well I don't know anything about the XBox version but if you load a new game and it still does it then your copy looks screwed. Did you try restarting the XBox and loading a previous game?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

well i was Playing on Narsharda 

on the Part at Serroco base

and i used Force Lighting And It wouldnt Go off it is like forever force Lighting i can still use other Force Powers Like Force Scream but It has the Stupid Image of the Force lighting and i cant get it to stop i even Loaded a new game it didnt have teh problem then i load that same game again it still does it!!!!!!!!!!  ITS ALSO AN XBOX!!! :wub:  :o  <_<  :angry:

Could you type normally? It's not that hard. <_< As for your problem... :) I've never had anything like this happen in my game. Try rubbing toothpaste over the bottom side of the disk.

*(I am dead serious, it gets rid of the surface scratches on your disk.)