Light Side

Well normally in the game i am a Dark Sider, but for this time i will make an exception, and i 'm gonna try Light Side for this time....so i have talk with my friend(He have played Light Side)and i have said if playing Light Side will change something in the game, so he said yes....he said that i'm gonna see Carth in person....

So well my question is: if i see Carth, do i'm gonna see Bastila too?

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Well normally in the game i am a Dark Sider, but for this time i will make an exception, and i 'm gonna try Light Side for this time....so i have talk with my friend(He have played Light Side)and i have said if playing Light Side will change something in the game, so he said yes....he said that i'm gonna see Carth in person....

So well my question is: if i see Carth, do i'm gonna see Bastila too?

Yes they both come over for a party :shifty:

Infact im still trying to get Carth off my sofa

You only see Bastila (not a holo or vision of her) if you choose LS Male for Revan.

I see, .....so if i choose to play male or female exile it doesn't change anything, i'm gonna see her anyway, by setting Revan to LS Male

To Carnage: What i meant by person, is that in the game you will not see him in a holocron or a vision :shifty:

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

You only see Bastila (not a holo or vision of her) if you choose LS Male for Revan.

That statement is incorrect. I chose Revan as a light side female, and she appeared with Carth on Telos before you go to Malachor V. Although its only for the last 20 seconds of the conversation involving the exile and Carth, she still appears. So, as long as you choose Revan to be light side, you'll still see Carth and Bastila.

That statement is incorrect. I chose Revan as a light side female, and she appeared with Carth on Telos before you go to Malachor V. Although its only for the last 20 seconds of the conversation involving the exile and Carth, she still appears. So, as long as you choose Revan to be light side, you'll still see Carth and Bastila.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I about 90% sure that you only see Bastilla talking to Carth if revan is LSM. You see her in hologram form at Korriban if revan was DSM. Again I'm only 90% sure.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I about 90% sure that you only see Bastilla talking to Carth if revan is LSM. You see her in hologram form at Korriban if revan was DSM. Again I'm only 90% sure.

No Matadore is right.You just have to say Revan was light.Doesn't if he was male or female.

I see, .....so if i choose to play male or female exile it doesn't change anything, i'm gonna see her anyway, by setting Revan to LS Male

To Carnage: What i meant by person, is that in the game you will not see him in a holocron or a vision :-

Yeah I know o:)

No Matadore is right.You just have to say Revan was light.Doesn't if he was male or female.

Thank you so much you guys! :thumbsup: I'll don't have to play again...but to stick to my game...

Big kisses to everyone of you :D

(sorry for my bad english but I'm belgian...)