How will the alignment be set in kotor3

I mean it's gonna be difficult isn't it. First set Revan and the exile's gender. Then determine if they were light sided or dark sided. The story would also be difficult to make.

CAARLSON AND PEETERS!!!!!!!!!

Double H

Thats why the best idea is to just forget about most of the crap that has happened thus far.

It would be best to make a game inwhich it doesn't matter whom or what Revan and the Exile were.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I mean it's gonna be difficult isn't it. First set Revan and the exile's gender. Then determine if they were light sided or dark sided. The story would also be difficult to make.

Double H

Now I wonder why you didn't post this in the K3 thread, it is there for a reason

Double H

Now I wonder why you didn't post this in the K3 thread, it is there for a reason

cuz I didn't know there was a kotor 3 forum sorry

Double H

Please feel free to contribute to the on going K3 thread as some of the mods like to say.

Thats very nice of you Gabs, usually you're such a **** **** licking ****head monkey ****ing ****loving **** **** **** **** assclown

Good to see theres some hope for you after all :D

Much love

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Double H

Ack! A Beyond Good and Evil fan! :blink:

...I thought they were a very rare species indeed...

But on your real post. I think it would be really nice if they brought back in the characters and had cameos like they did from K1 to K2. They'll get a new set of heroes and all that with a new storyline etc etc.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Please feel free to contribute to the on going K3 thread as some of the mods like to say.

Thats very nice of you Gabs, usually you're such a **** **** licking ****head monkey ****ing ****loving **** **** **** **** assclown

Much love

I think Laozi's has the hots for you , Gabbs :shifty:

Much love

I think Laozi's has the hots for you , Gabbs :shifty:

Who wouldn't :ermm::-" :wub: