How to get Fuel for Telos

I wanted to know how to get fuel for Telos. Im asking this because when I destroyed Goto's yacht, and I went to Vogga the Hutt and told him that his ships would be safe from Goto, he told me he would open trade to Telos. But After I defeated Atris, and when i got on the station, Lt. Grenn started talking about the station not being able to maintain orbit because of the lack of fuel.

It's a semi-broken quest. It never seems to be resolved as much as it should.

But to atleast get it somewhat complete you have to return to Telos *before* the confrontation with Atris and let Grenn know about the deal with Vogga.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 3 weeks later...

The other quest towards the point when Telos is attacked is fuel sabotage where you have the option to drive off the sith just outside the prison where you are held when you first reached Telos at start of the game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The RP made a patch for this

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Actually it all works out, that is if you have the file that repairs the missing KOTOR II file

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Do you need the link? Cause there's a bunch of other files that corect simular issues

Its more than a Mod it actually repairs parts of an unfinished game

http://www.team-gizka.org/

So... You've already been to the download page?