What type of cowboy are you?

Cantousent

Yeah, that's taks alright. A formidable foe I have not seen for some time, unfortunately. He was always willing to fight the good fight.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah, that's taks alright.  A formidable foe I have not seen for some time, unfortunately.  He was always willing to fight the good fight.

'Good fight' is a matter of opinion when talking about taks, I think. ^_^

Anyway, I'm obviously an Atheist although the description is hardly positive. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

little bits from column a & b & c...

has seen this list lots of times, and each time somebody knows what category we fit in, it is different from the last time somebody successfully labeled us.

btw, eldar has, in the past, lost his cool far too often for us to be willing to label him as a diplomat

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

is first time we ever seen somebody use the artiste bit for Gromnir... add another to the list... and we suspect more folks would use ego for us if it were name changed to egomaniac.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Ah, Gromnir, you know you're all royalty. Of course, you know some of the members of the court, so maybe you'd rather be an ent?

As for me... shhh, I've got a clean record here.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!