What type of cowboy are you?

Cantousent

Okay, I'm the diplomat. I get what I deserve.

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/diplomat.htm

EDIT: Is it my imagination, or does this guy look like a scorched Harry Potter?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know about myself, but Ender is obviously a Big Cat. :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm a watered down, diet Philosopher....that's the closest I come to any of them, unless somebody else thinks otherwise... :lol:"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I suppose I'm like half a dozen of them depending on how I'm feeling and what I read, and that's without reading through all the possibilities. :lol: I think I have a strand of 'philosopher', but that holds true for many of us at least part of the time, I guess - it's generally quite a positive forum.

I fight hard to suppress my grammarian instincts, but occasionally have a relapse. :">

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I thought Numbers Man when I saw this one.

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warrior...philosopher.htm

Edit: Not because of the personality, but because he is surrounded by tiny naked men. With wings.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You just think you're a master of war, but you aren't the genuine article.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not sure about myself.  Maybe a bit of this guy, though I don't lie about my age.

That's nothing. One time, I pretended I was a lesbian on a forum full of horny male teenagers, and I was a moderator within a week. :D

I also used to lie about my age, back when I was a twelve year old on a forum filled with old people, and everyone else my age didn't know a capital letter from a comma. I actually did a pretty convincing twenty-something.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"I also used to lie about my age, back when I was a twelve year old on a forum filled with old people, and everyone else my age didn't know a capital letter from a comma."

Your country sucks.

It does? Why do you say that? :(

If there's a joke here, I'm missing it.

Of course, I just assumed you meant everyone else your age in your country.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

"I also used to lie about my age, back when I was a twelve year old on a forum filled with old people, and everyone else my age didn't know a capital letter from a comma."

Your country sucks.

It does? Why do you say that? :(

If there's a joke here, I'm missing it.

Of course, I just assumed you meant everyone else your age in your country.

Which would be a rather silly assumption to make about an internet forum. :p:)"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!