Game Crashes after movie

Playing throught the game more or less bug free until I got to a section where I return to the jedi enclave and nip into the jedi's meeting are. Kiera pops over and knocks me out. I run back to the ship tell antton to pull himself together and have a natter with the blind one. Once this is all done there are a few vids of me taking of and landing on Telos. Then just for comical value the game quits to the main menu and doesn't let you do anything unless you hit Alt+F4. Any ideas? I was enjoying the game till this point.

Thanks in advance.

Playing throught the game more or less bug free until I got to a section where I return to the jedi enclave and nip into the jedi's meeting are. Kiera pops over and knocks me out. I run back to the ship tell antton to pull himself together and have a natter with the blind one. Once this is all done there are a few vids of me taking of and landing on Telos. Then just for comical value the game quits to the main menu and doesn't let you do anything unless you hit Alt+F4. Any ideas? I was enjoying the game till this point.

Thanks in advance.

um.........Try Ctrl+alt+delete or u can check If the Disc is scrarthed or by a new one

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

This is weird. I take it the other movies worked fine.

If turning the movies off doesn't work, see what happens when you quicksave in those bad spots (PC Version only I guess). So when it starts loading an area with the loading screen, keep pressing quicksave repeatedly and get it immediately save after loading. If it quits try reloading it.

Just make sure your main game isn't in the quicksave spot :lol: .

This doesn't do anything special and usually screws up your game by wrecking scripts and stuff but well...this is new...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I tried the quick save thing no luck. It also skips out when i try the warp cheat. Must have been something I've done maybe using KSE wasn't such a good idea. Does anyone know where there is a save game just after this? then i can import my equipment and stuff and re make my char that side?

um.........Try Ctrl+alt+delete or u can check If the Disc is scrarthed or by a new one

You are no help are you????

And sorry dude i dont know, maybe try turning off the movies before the enclave and see what happens

Um i was trying to help :- and Did u Just upgrade to a different graphic card? if so u should contact the Ppl who make that card ,cuz i had that same Problem wit Unreal Tournament 2004 so i put in my Old one and it wrked again

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif