Boost to skills?

I just had a conversation with Kreia and she told me to study and increase my weakest skills (security), before it was at 0, then at the next level, I changed it to 2. So I went back and talked to her and she said it was good and I got a message saying that I regained force points and that my weakest and strongest skills increased. Except I looked at my stats before and after and everything is Exactly the same. The only thing that's different is that my force points increased from 347 to 352. Are your actual skills supposed to increase as well? or am I doing something wrong? or is this a bug?

many thanks!!

~Versailles

yeah, I think it's a glitch. you don't even need to go and increase your skills you just talk to her again after having that conversation. :wub:

:blink: indeed

:ermm:

Try the script provided by stoffe -mkb- in this thread posted over at Holowan Laboratories*

* Some knowledge of modding required.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

* Some knowledge of modding required.

Isn't it always so? :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought the point of that quest was that you named your weakest skill, and the quest converted it from a cross-class skill to a class skill. So you don't actually get skill points, but you do benefit. :huh:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The dialog branch that triggers the "lesson" can only call two scripts in the engine. It calls the first one to increase force points by 6, and the second one to record that the lesson was taken (or something like that), but it does not have any logic to affect the skill points.

I created a patch to properly do this, increasing both weakest and strongest skill by 2 points (2 pts was my guess) and I'll post it if anyone is interested ... but its such a minor thing, should probably just ignore it ...