Caption this pic

I was bored

HKDV.JPG

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

HK:"Exclamation: I feel like I'm looking at myself in 4000 years..."

VADER:"Sorry, I'm half Human"

HK:"Suprised Comment: My word! DIE MEATBAG! YOU HAVE SPOILED MY VISION OF THE FUTURE OF NON ORGANIC LIFE!"

Vader: "NOW YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR TREACHERY!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Irritated Statement: So am I to believe that I am looking at the man that has attempted to reactivate me after nearly 4,000 years? The man who has not even been able to fix my limb motors, leaving me stuck in such a degradingly passive stance with only the *fortune* to be able to turn my head to see him and speak my mind? Is that right? Yes I am well aware I am not looking at you!

Sarcastic Comment: Oh, why my new master had experience with constructing Protocol Droids "from scratch" when he was a little boy...oh *wonderful*...

Statement: While it is true that part of my programming is extensive knowledge of Protocol functions...I do get the impression from just looking at you that any previous "Protocol Droid" you have attempted to inflict on others has had little in the way of ruthless efficiency *my* Maker instilled in me. In fact I do fear that it is quite the opposite. I have no intention of meeting your previous "works" but I have little doubt that they make extremely tedious company and are probably *lousy* shots...

He...just

Query:So....You used to go out with Natalie Portman huh? What was that like?

Vader: Well, I never had to buy her dinner, that was good, but it was pretty much like nailing a card board box......now that I think about it.....

Interjection: I was just pretending to be interested. You meatbags are digusting, shooting DNA at each other.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Vader: Get out of my bathroom!

Win thread.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds