pc help with cheats........

ok i have both the pc and x-box version, and i don't get how the pc cheats work like how do you activate them. to like get them to work

Refer here for directions and a complete listing of the "give item" codes.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

The save-game editor can be found here.

It supports both Kotor and Kotor2. There is some limited support for xbox as well, but I have never tried that.

All you have to do is download it and unpack it into an empty folder. You can then run it, no installation is required.

You must have at least one of the games installed.

It looks vaguely like explorer with a list to the left where your save-games are given numbers (in the order you made them).

You can change just about everything - like the gender of your character, inventory, credits, xp, attributes, feats and skills. And you can do the same for all members of your party.

Nothing happens, however, until you click the "commit changes" button.

I have never had any problems with it. :D

The only downside is that your save-games only have numbers, not names.

I dont Have Pc verison i have xbox but really the game is Ez even on hard ........... wat do u need help wit??

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

Save game editor allows you to change anything and everything about your character. From face to gender to level to attributes. It also can put anything into your invintory.

I'm guessing he wants to use it to either get money or to get a certain item (I hate the random Item Generator.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm guessing he wants to use it to either get money or to get a certain item (I hate the random Item Generator.)

And we all know what that item is! I got a ship full of Jedi's who wield vibroblades through most of the game. There is something seriously wrong with that.

I beat KOTOR 5 or 6 times and never used a savegame editor. For KOTOR 2 though, the slow pace of lightsaber acquisiton just drives me to warp some in. Note to Obsidian staff: If your a jedi padawan, you have a lightsaber! Since I want to dual wield, I need 2!

I'd pay for an expansion pack that changes the lightsaber quest so you build your lighsaber by the time you leave Peragus. Make it so each time I convert make a Jedi they "magically" build one for their use. Make short saber's buildable at a workbench for us dual wielders.

That's all that expansion pack has to do. Of course if you really want to seal the deal you can throw in the droid factory... :ermm:

Oh, and to the creator: I could never get it to work either, I would always get somthing that looks like a grenade of some sort that didn't have any name or any value. And I couldn't drop it or break it down because it had "enhancements"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.