Finished the game... and have questions

I had max influence with the Handmaiden but not with Visas. Didn't look on each other in the Force with her, either, but only allowed her to go with me on the Ravager. Still, when I asked Kreia about my friends, she said something about the Handmaiden taking Atris's place but Visas she said I had to leave behind as I could take with me no one I loved.

Speaking of the Handmaiden, I had the dialogue after dealing with Atris but not much more. She wouldn't say anything new, her dialogues didn't change (she would refuse to tell me her name and say it was of no consequence even after returning to it :blink:" ). I intended to take her and Visas on the Harbinger but Mandalore jumped into her place and the two last Sith Lords I had to face alone. Did I miss anything? Is it possible to get anything more from her or about her?

Edit: Ravager. I obviously meant the Ravager. Sorry for confusion.

Saw the title of this thread and thought ...

"go figure - everyone has questions after the end of the game"

I always focus on Handmaiden more than Visas when playing LS male, and dig into her background as much as possible ... there's probably some initial dialog that will trigger her telling you her name, and it's probably based on whether or not you convert her to Jedi and talk with her about her parents.

The most straightforward way is, after a couple of time sparring with her, suit up in armor, convince her that fighting unencumbered is unrealistic, and then comment on how her robes look like Jedi robes - then talk to Kreia about it, and discuss again with Handmaiden. There are a couple of other ways to get to the dialog, but this should always work, if you have enough influence (beating her sparring, and talking about it usually does the trick).

Also, if (for some reason) you need more money or components, you can unequip her robes, and talk to her again for another set - wash, rinse, repeat.

I had max influence with the Handmaiden but not with Visas. Didn't look on each other in the Force with her, either, but only allowed her to go with me on the Harbinger. Still, when I asked Kreia about my friends, she said something about the Handmaiden taking Atris's place but Visas she said I had to leave behind as I could take with me no one I loved.

Speaking of the Handmaiden, I had the dialogue after dealing with Atris but not much more. She wouldn't say anything new, her dialogues didn't change (she would refuse to tell me her name and say it was of no consequence even after returning to it  :lol:" ). I intended to take her and Visas on the Harbinger but Mandalore jumped into her place and the two last Sith Lords I had to face alone. Did I miss anything? Is it possible to get anything more from her or about her?

Well, unfortunately you have no choice who goes with you on the Ravenger. (Unless you have the game editor) It'll always be Mandalore & Visas.

As far as the Handmaiden goes, she usually tells you her name right after you defeat Atris if you have enough influence to train her as a Jedi. I've always gotten that dialogue, so I don't know why you didn't if you had max influence with her. What I don't understand is how you didn't have max influence with Visas?? Usually after I defeat her when she first boards the Ebon Hawk, I go talk to her, and when I'm done, she's 100% LS or DS.

I trained the Handmaiden relatively early in the game. She was my second apprentice. I did get the name dialogue after dealing with Atris and all the previous dialogues about her mother and father. I just wondered if there was anything after Atris that the Handmaiden could say. I also wondered if Kreia could recognise her as your love interest. It seems to me that she thought I loved Visas, telling me I had to leave her behind because I could take with me no one that I loved. It's not like I care too much, but before, Mira thought the Exile and the Handmaiden had something for each other. Visas was max LS but I think I still had the bigger influence with the Handmaiden. I didn't even do the "look upon each other" thing with Visas. So I don't really understand how Kreia got the idea. Or does she always say the same?

And I was thinking about the Ravager, sorry.