Walken 2008

Oerwinde

Arnie can't become Pres unless they repeal a federal law (he wasn't born in the US).

I actually think they have to amend the constitution, which is a tad harder than repealing a law.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You dn't "repeal" the constitution. It would require actually changing the law. By the way, you need not be born in America to become president. You need only have been born before the adoption of the Constitution.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If you're really, really old, then it doesn't matter where you were born.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2399959624/fetch/593970/

...but as one person says, you could still vote for him in the write-in section of your ballot. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I remember Arnie speaking up about that part of the Constitution and suggesting a Constitutional Amendment. :lol: I doubt that will occur during his political career, though.

For 2008, I am rooting for Colin Powell against Hilary Clinton. That could be quite a lot of fun.

image656049x.jpg

If I could vote, Id vote for the guy A) isnt republican and B) has the biggest chance to win... unless I was to become a billionaire before 2008, then itd be stupid not to vote republican.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The Continental our next president?

I thought we already did that with Clinton

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

For 2008, I am rooting for Colin Powell against Hilary Clinton. That could be quite a lot of fun.

image656049x.jpg

That would be wonderful. The whole world would breathe a sigh of relief. :) Is it really going to happen? >_<

If only :(

It'll end up being loud, brash Neo-Con against Quiet, thoughtful Liberal. It won't be pretty. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I don't think Colin Powell could be described as a neo-con. I always thought of him as more of an old-style Republican, a moderate conservative. I know little of his approach to domestic issues, though. >_<

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I actually meant that it would end up being Neo-Con on Quiet Liberal, in place of Powell and Clinton.

More like Bush on Kerry, the sequel.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast