Vampire - Europe

Not much changes for diablerie, eh? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Id love to run it in a 1920's setting, although someone would need to give me a rough estimate of the exchange course as I have no idea how much a dollar would uy you in those days :D

Dark City has a Vampire population of about one hundred, although it could be up to 150, noone really knows :thumbsup:" but even with such a large number, most of the people you encounter will be ...people :o

And Requiem doesnt have generations, so although possible, diablerie is not necessary to become more powerful. "Blood potency" as it is called increases with time or can be increased with experience points :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Id love to run it in a 1920's setting, although someone would need to give me a rough estimate of the exchange course as I have no idea how much a dollar would uy you in those days :D

Dark City has a Vampire population of about one hundred, although it could be up to 150, noone really knows :blink:" but even with such a large number, most of the people you encounter will be ...people :o

And Requiem doesnt have generations, so although possible, diablerie is not necessary to become more powerful. "Blood potency" as it is called increases with time or can be increased with experience points :o

That's 375% more than the average (1 vamp per 100,000) ... they must do a lot of countryside raiding ...

History of the US Dollar

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sounds like a interesting setting. Is the Dark city name an indication that the city will have a bit of the same feel as the city in the movie of the same name?

About time period, I have nothing against a 1920's estetics feel but I would prefer a bit more modern social climate (I have never realy liked any of the campains I have played in 20s settings and its one of the prime reasons I have trubble keeping my interest up in a CoC campain...)

Any chance of being a human? Or would he get toasted?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

[A]ll you need is to come up with a concept and Ill do the rules bit. You could start off as human if youd like, I know Ive got a really nice prelude planned...  or you could just continue to play as human if youd like that

Reading Comprehension - 1

:-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yes, I believe Mr. Digital is spot on! :D

As I said it is fully possible to play as human although you might want to take the occasional sip of vampirirc blood from time to time since it auguments you very nicely both physicly and mentally. Such a human would be refered to as a "ghoul" although the term is very silly, you wont become some sort of zombie. You will merely become physicly more resilient and have access to lower level vampiric powers.

And regarding the time, how would you say if we pulled a Batman and had a modern world but with a clearl 1920-30's feel to it?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So has everyone forgot all about this already or are you just occupied elsewhere? I am, in fact ready to hit as soon as I get some characters from you but I havent recieved anything this far.

If there is any specific information about the setting you want then ask me, Im not too good with giving comprehensive information since I have it all in my head and nowhere else.(as usual)

Im interested. Just to warn you, I have school MWF, so I would only be available for morning (from my timezone) sessions on TTH. Otherwise, Im fine.

Also, am I correct in reading there will be no supernatural creatures, excepting vampires and ghouls? So no Weres, Wraiths, or anything? If so, there goes an idea I had for an interesting homebrew discipline I was creating, providing you would accept homebrew at all.

Get back to me about these details and, pending availability, I will send you a char sheet.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

You understood me correctly in that there will be no other supernaturals. This extends to the whole world in this setting, they do not exist and they never have.

• 1 month later...

As Im now all set up with a connection in my apartment, the game will start as soon as possible. I will need atleast three players befor we can start, so far Ive recieved interest from

Musopticon

Archmonarch

And now that I know my University schedual, Ill be available for play after 1600 UTC weekdays and anytime except 0200-0800 UTC on weekends(because thats when I sleep)