K2 Final Dialog Question

I've been waiting patiently for this little bit of dialog to be discussed, and somehow, I think the topic will quickly get derailed into an arguement about how the game was unfinished, and the ending sucks, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum ...

But anyway ...

In the final dialog with Kreia, she mentions Mira's "true father" ... has anyone dug into the cut dialog files and found anything else that refers to her heritage ??

Mira believes that her parents died on Malachor V, other than that, I can't seem to find anything.

The obvious answer (for the Star Wars Universe, anyway) is Canderous ... cheesy imaginary dialog to follow ...

Canderous: You were never told what happened to your father.

Mira: I was told enough ... they died at Malachor V.

Canderous: No, I am you father.

Mira: ... Dad ??

Canderous: With our combined strength, we can defeat the Sith, and the Republic, G0-T0 has calculated this. Together, we can rule the galaxy as father and daughter.

Hmm... I don't recall Kreia saying anything about Mira's father during the "20 questions before you die". But, I'm about to beat it for the 6th time (I'm in the Trayus Academy), so I'll pay close attention when I get to that point.

At any rate, although she's a Mandalorian, I don't think Canderous/Mandalore is her father. As far as we know, he isn't Force sensitive. Then again, her mother could have been. So, the possibility is there, but it'd be too Empire Strikes Back-ish. Then again, that hasn't stopped Obsidian from taking too much from the movies anyways... like the dialogue from "Goto" about G0-T0. "I present to you a gift: this droid." Goto isn't exactly Luke Skywalker... and Jabba was getting a far better gift than the exile, that's for sure. I'd take C-3PO and R2-D2 over G0-T0 anyday. That irritates me everytime I get to that point... and there's others as well.

But anyway, I'll see if Kreia mentions Mira's father this time... all I remember her saying is that she'd become a great Jedi, defending others, but that her time would be short... or something like that.

*Everyone* and everything just *has* to link back to Malachor V doesn't it?!

Obsidian should've put that Tatooine Auto-Print Swoop Fan in who ended up doing nothing at all! I had my eyes on him ever since I gave him the autoprint <_<

Damn it BioWare! You tricked me! :lol:

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I've been waiting patiently for this little bit of dialog to be discussed, and somehow, I think the topic will quickly get derailed into an arguement about how the game was unfinished, and the ending sucks, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum ...

But anyway ...

In the final dialog with Kreia, she mentions Mira's "true father" ... has anyone dug into the cut dialog files and found anything else that refers to her heritage ??

Mira believes that her parents died on Malachor V, other than that, I can't seem to find anything.

The obvious answer (for the Star Wars Universe, anyway) is Canderous ... cheesy imaginary dialog to follow ...

Canderous: You were never told what happened to your father.

Mira: I was told enough ... they died at Malachor V.

Canderous: No, I am you father.

Mira: ... Dad ??

Canderous: With our combined strength, we can defeat the Sith, and the Republic, G0-T0 has calculated this.  Together, we can rule the galaxy as father and daughter.

Lolll very funny one... :- but Mira doesn't look like Canderous at all...besides he is the only mandolarian we accually know...

"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

*Everyone* and everything just *has* to link back to Malachor V doesn't it?!

Matter of fact, I think the Millenium Falcon flew over Malachor V during the Mandalorian Wars... (Hint my sarcasm)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.