Cut content

Just wondering whether that Force power the dark side female exile used at the end of the preview is avaiable cause I beat the game and I didn't see in the Force Power screen. oh yeah and its on XBOX.

Ya the only force power to get cut was force ball stomp

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know it's off-topic, but...

It feels a little gritting in there and you see the q-tips just sitting there, so you figure, "Why not." You pick one up and start poking around and you go deeper and deeper until "ouch". Is that blood or is it earwax? So then you

So they you what?

I'll pretend like that was coherent.

You find the blue key and are able to advance to the next level

Someother stuff happens like swallowing a whole pouch of amazing seamonkeys, but I'll spare you the details as they might shatter your perception of reality

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That's Force Crush, it's only granted to darkside players. If your lightside, you get Force Enlightenment or something. It's on both versions.

Is the Force Crush you get here like the Force Crush that Vader uses on his admiral's and the one you can get in JA?? o:) I wonder abou tthis because there is already a Force Choke/Force Kill in there on DS powers, i would've imagined those two to be the same type of thing?

P.S. I have not played DS so i don't know :ph34r:

Yeah spammnig force crush does have a way of stopping all of your opponents actions until their dead. (they have to pick themselves up off the ground.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Force crush is hilarious to use on Sion. His dialogue kept talking about how I couldn't defeat him, while his body was being thrown back and back and his energy getting zapped in 2 turns.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Really wouldn't have minded 100 duels with Sion. He was easy.

I would rather have had two hard fights with him ... the dialog during Malachor V fight was pretty well done, especially if you worked up influence with HK-47 and got to the "How to kill Jedi" tutorial with him.

I'll have to try influencing HK to get that tutorial...whats it like?

Really wouldn't have minded 100 duels with Sion. He was easy.

I would rather have had two hard fights with him ... the dialog during Malachor V fight was pretty well done, especially if you worked up influence with HK-47 and got to the "How to kill Jedi" tutorial with him.

I'll have to try influencing HK to get that tutorial...whats it like?

Yeah, i never actually got that tutorial from HK, how do you get it, do you just have to gain lots of influence with him?? :lol: