GALAXY DROID CHEAT.

Whatever planet you are on before you get abducted by the Leviathan is the one you need to go to right after you complete the leviathan. Then you should find Zalbaar in your party while youre on the Ebon Hawk. So there should be 2 Zalbaars on the ship. There should also be a swoop droid or something like that in the cargo hold. The galaxy droid is in the ****pit. Just use it.

I'm sure u already knew this but if what u say is true; about landing on tatooine but showing dantooine or whatever; then i have no idea. sorry. :'(

First time I got that cheat, I didn't even know it and dismissed it as a glitch. :( I didn't realize until after reading about it that it was a real cheat. As for Dantooine, I think maybe you can't head for Dantooine next (after your third Star Map) for the cheat to work.

Yeah what does it do thats actually any good, I got this and it gave me all the travel options which was no big deal, but also when it was activated my game just seemed to get really buggy, the screen would freeze during loading and depending where i selected to travel everything everything would go **** up.

The whole galaxy droid thging was awful, and I had to revert to an earlier save game.

its a droid that shows up on your ship in kotor 1 that will let you travel anywhere including taris and endar spire, but you cant get off of taris. i didnt really like the galaxy droid cheat/glitch.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 2 weeks later...

Can you get it in K2?How?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"