How to level up <yourname> crystal?

Does anyone know how to level up the <yourname> crystal? When I got the crystal, I was about 200 exp from level 22. I talked to Kreia, she said to talk with her about it when I changed my resolve or increased my power, then I talked to her after gaining 200+ exp and leveling up, and she says the same thing, won't upgrade it. I'm following the only dialogue option with Kreia for it and it doesn't work. Maybe it's a bug? I've run across a lot of bugs so that's one of the first things I think.

Thanks for the answers, it's been frustrating for me to play KOTOR2 because I'm used to online games like World of Warcraft where the goal of the game was to have the best character possible and the uncertainty of character development in KOTOR2 really got on my nerves but I'm starting to get the hang of this game now, it's the story and environment that's important, not the character.

Thanks for the answers, it's been frustrating for me to play KOTOR2 because I'm used to online games like World of Warcraft where the goal of the game was to have the best character possible and the uncertainty of character development in KOTOR2 really got on my nerves but I'm starting to get the hang of this game now, it's the story and environment that's important, not the character.

That's right. :) Once you've grasped that, the game is a lot more fun; it's vital to pay attention to all the dialogue, and even then you'll find lots of stuff the second time through that you missed first time.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

well from the context of your post, it sounded like you were referring to kreia upgrading your crystal rather than realigning it.

but yeah whatever, my bad :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

One of these days I'm going to try and figure out exactly what levels the crystal powers up on (there are nine levels of strength) ... and there are five "versions" of the crystal, based on alignment (very dark, dark, neutral, light, and very light).

Very Dark

- increases Attack, Damage (DS damage type), STR, DEX, and CHA (up to +3/+5/+7/+5/+6)

- additional massive Critical and Knockdown abilities

Dark

- increases Attack, Damage (DS), STR, DEX, CHA (up to +3/+5/+7/+5/+6)

- additional Knockdown ability

Neutral

- increases Attack, STR, DEX, CON, WIS, CHA (up to +3/+4/+4/+5/+5/+4)

- additional Force Resist bonus

Light

- increases Attack, Damage (LS), STR, DEX, WIS (up to +3/+5/+5/+6/+7)

- additional Slow ability

Very Light

- increases Attack, Damage (LS), STR, DEX, WIS (up to +3/+5/+5/+6/+7)

- additional Slow ability, and does bonus damage against DS opponents

Without cheating/exploiting for additional levels, I have not been able to get max power on the crystal - it isn't incremental (i.e.: every three levels after you acquire the crystal), it's based on current level. At very high level (at least 30, but I'm not sure exactly ... yet), you are able to get the crystal at max power on the first try (good if you picked Dantooine for last).

• 4 weeks later...

The other option would be to reserve your lightsabers for nextor and pontite crystals, especially if you are using two single lightsabers.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You have all the levels with complete descriptions (extracted directly form the game) on this page:

http://starwarsknights.com/itempages/crystals.php

Kreia will change your crystal when your alignment changes and when you gain at least 3 levels if I remember correctly I don't have the game with me to verify.