Blondes vs Brunettes!

Bokishi

Which do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Other

Nope, no redheads. I've had a secret crush on a redhead once (we're still good friends), but that's as close as I've ever gotten to a redhead so far :blink:

I like tanned skin. Redheads doesn't seem to tan well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've dated blondes. I've dating women with every hair color. I prefer dark hair with fair skin. I have to admit, I know I'll be pilloried for this, but I don't like hairy women either. The fact is, though, that not all dark haired women are particularly hairy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I've dated blondes.  I've dating women with every hair color.  I prefer dark hair with fair skin.  I have to admit, I know I'll be pilloried for this, but I don't like hairy women either.  The fact is, though, that not all dark haired women are particularly hairy.

LOL I feel I should clarify that I too do not like hairy women. My point in this thread was about disagreeing with mreku that dark haired women are more hairy or whatever than blondes.

I'd never date a wookiee.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I know I'm stupid about this, but I hate how dark haired women have dark hair on their arms and legs too. And dark dots in their armpits.. And dark hair "down there"! Not sexy AT ALL. And I know I'm dumb, sorry. I've gotten spoiled by blonde hair by now.

I dont have anything against body hair on women, most of my female aquintances are non-shavers and thats just fine.

The only detriment is that an abundance of hairgrowth in the southern regions may have a negative impact on cunnilingus.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So what kind impact does moustasch and beard have on cunnilingus?

The downside is that the vaginal secretions become infused into said facial hair, causing beforementioned hair to give of the same type of olifactory emitions similar to that of the secretion concerned.

The advantage is that it may cause irritation in the exposed female genitalia, leading to a decision on the females part that the exercise be aborted and never tried again. Thus, the male can, by growing a beard and moustasche, avoid ever having to perform said act upon any female again.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You just can't pass up a chance to use those weird letters, can you?

Just don't mention Aeon Flux to him. :ph34r:

If this is the same Aeon Flux Im thinking of (about a female freedom fighter/assassin in a large totalitarian city) then a movie version of the same name is being made starring Charlize Theron.

Trailer

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The downside is that the vaginal secretions become infused into said facial hair, causing beforementioned hair to give of the same type of olifactory emitions similar to that of the secretion concerned.

The advantage is that it may cause irritation in the exposed female genitalia, leading to a decision on the females part that the exercise be aborted and never tried again. Thus, the male can, by growing a beard and moustasche, avoid ever having to perform said act upon any female again.

;)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

You don't like cunnilingus?I love it myself.Except when she's on the rag,then it's just wrong ;)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

So eager to visit the ministry of love?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds