Blondes vs Brunettes!

Bokishi

Which do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Other

well I could always put up a pic of Amanda Tapping for those stargate fanboy's who like short haired blonds

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'll take any length or colour of hair, but long-haired redheads are my favourite.  Especially pale long-haired-redheads.  Tans (and worse, tanlines) are a bit of a turnoff for me.  Not that I'd turn down an offer on that basis, of course. :("

Not that I'd get an "offer" in the first place (well, not very often), of course.  :rolleyes:"

My friend's ex was a redhead with hair down to below her ass. Apparently she was a lot of fun, but extremely over-emotional. He learned from other men who dated redheads that the over-emotional thing is common to redheads.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I have this weird thing, my brain wont see short haired women as women. They have to have atleast to the right below the ear or I find myself completely unable to be attracted to them.

So long hair for me plz.

Same here. Even if a woman does look good with short hair, I think to myself "she'd be even hotter if she had longer hair".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have this weird thing, my brain wont see short haired women as women. They have to have atleast to the right below the ear or I find myself completely unable to be attracted to them.

So long hair for me plz.

Same here. Even if a woman does look good with short hair, I think to myself "she'd be even hotter if she had longer hair".

My god! It

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Okay, I moved the language discussion to "The Thread of Stupid Yet Neat Things" thread. It makes more sense there than in the hair color discussion at least.

More on topic, I prefer dark, long hair, very fair skin, and dark eyes.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Typically, I don't find long hair on men attractive. Especially men with long hair who seem like they never wash or brush their hair.

There are exceptions, of course.

Fabio isn't one of them.

My husband prefers shorter hair on women. Thus, I occasionally cut my hair pretty short. But I personally like my hair longer. Partly because I'm too lazy to cut it very often & my hair grows really fast. Longest it's been is to the top of my butt...shortest is top of the neck w/feathered sides.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It all depends on the shape of the skull...

p.s

and I have long hair to my nipples and a moustasch and a beard.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

One of my former students came up to me at the store the other day and talked to me for a bit. She complained because I hadn't shaved in the previous week. Generally, I'm the short haired, clean cut sort of fellow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The only reason you guys don't prefer blondes is because you've never had one! You get addicted to blondes after experiencing them in real life. :geek:

I know I'm stupid about this, but I hate how dark haired women have dark hair on their arms and legs too. And dark dots in their armpits.. And dark hair "down there"! Not sexy AT ALL. And I know I'm dumb, sorry. I've gotten spoiled by blonde hair by now. It's like blonde girls have less hair on their bodies (except for their heads) than other women. For some reason I think that's extremely hot.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The only reason you guys don't prefer blondes is because you've never had one! You get addicted to blondes after experiencing them in real life. :geek:

I know I'm stupid about this, but I hate how dark haired women have dark hair on their arms and legs too. And dark dots in their armpits.. And dark hair "down there"! Not sexy AT ALL. And I know I'm dumb, sorry. I've gotten spoiled by blonde hair by now. It's like blonde girls have less hair on their bodies (except for their heads) than other women. For some reason I think that's extremely hot.

I don't know about where you live, but the dark haired women here do something to alleviate those issues....it's called SHAVING.

I don't know a single dark haired woman who has hairy legs, stubble infested armpits or...umm....thick carpetry.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Actually blonde hair is more prevalent than darker hair, it just looks sparse.

Guys like to date blondes, but they marry brunettes. :geek:

Actually, I don't give a tinker's cuss about hair colour; I look for personality, but that doesn't enter into the poll, so I voted brunette.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't know about where you live, but the dark haired women here do something to alleviate those issues....it's called SHAVING. 

I don't know a single dark haired woman who has hairy legs, stubble infested armpits or...umm....thick carpetry.

You have apparently never LIVED with a woman. A clue: women don't spend their time shaving every part of their body continuously. Trust me. When you see them they're probably well-shaved, because you're a stranger and they're moving around among people and want to look good. Live with a woman (any woman) and you'll see what I mean. Just because someone shaves themselves (like every woman in the civilized world seems to do) doesn'tn mean the hair doesn't grow on them.

You have apparently never LIVED with a woman. A clue: women don't spend their time shaving every part of their body continuously. Trust me. When you see them they're probably well-shaved, because you're a stranger and they're moving around among people and want to look good. Live with a woman (any woman) and you'll see what I mean. Just because someone shaves themselves (like every woman in the civilized world seems to do) doesn'tn mean the hair doesn't grow on them.

My current partner is brunette. She does not lack the grooming skills that seem to have skipped your live-ins.

There are many ways to depiliate: shaving, disolving the protein, removing the hair from the follicle, or destroying it with a laser (which works by heating the melanin, and so is most effective with dark hair, and completely ineffective with blonde hair).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

WoW! Yer just a hater ain't ya?

Yes, and I'm also slightly drunk right now.

Well, not really, but I've had a black haired girlfriend, a brown haired girlfriend and a blonde girlfriend. I guess I just don't like body hair that much.. Personal opinion though, and I don't think less of anyone who doesn't agree with me (and what I'm attracted to).