Blondes vs Brunettes!

Bokishi

Which do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Other

I have the same problem.  I see Meta as whatever that freaky guy is ...

D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Brunettes are my preference, but lately I've been having a thing for redheads. Ideally I like the whole black with punk red highlights thing. Thats hot. Hell, in general black with highlights of any sort of unnaturally bright color.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I prefer brunettes because blondes are always playing games I don't enjoy. Like spending a tonne of money of things I don't enjoy, and making vapid remarks. Don't ask me why this is so. I think brunettes have an inferiority complex to blondes, and try to overcompensate by becoming witty and intellligent.

Actually, strike the above, my ever helpful electro-brain doohickey just dredged up scads of disgusting personalitied brunettes. And some genius-level blondes. :">

Do ladies have a view on what types of man there are?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Silly man redheads are all that.

Indeed. o:)

I've never noticed any differences in behaviour or personality between blondes and brunettes that couldn't be attributed to how they are treated by others, mainly men. I've spent most of my adult life in countries where black was pretty much the only hair colour out there, so I guess I like that best.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

....but of course. :ph34r:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I see everyone as their avatar, thats just the natural thing to do.

So that means i'm a Clone Commando, sweet :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

No, I see you as 'jodo kast 5' because you change your avatar too freaking often for it to set in and give me any misconceptions about your appearance.

....but of course. :ph34r:

FOOL! She can't reveal their secrets, but this book does a nice job of such! If Men Have All The Power, How Come Women Make All The Rules?

We could, shall we say, evolve the thread a bit...

So, short or long?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have this weird thing, my brain wont see short haired women as women. They have to have atleast to the right below the ear or I find myself completely unable to be attracted to them.

So long hair for me plz.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm with kirottu on this.

As long as it's not bobbed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That's almost like an antithesis of beautiful.

kirottu said:

I'll take any length or colour of hair, but long-haired redheads are my favourite. Especially pale long-haired-redheads. Tans (and worse, tanlines) are a bit of a turnoff for me. Not that I'd turn down an offer on that basis, of course. :("

Not that I'd get an "offer" in the first place (well, not very often), of course. :-"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

That's almost like an antithesis of beautiful.

Always so picky...

Comes with the job.

Care to elaborate on your statement a little? :(

I don't know if it's the pixie-look or the fact that that mass of hair would crush her under it, if let loose of suspended animation. :D

kirottu said: