Bokishi

Which do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Other

Brunettes. :)

Although I think any hair color can look good on a woman. It also depends upon the woman, too. Some people look better with a particular hair color than others.

And why the heck did Authority close down the cat vs dog poll? There was nothing wrong with that thread. Authority is abusing his authority!

Authority: No, Im not. :p"

Edited by Authority

As a brunette lover, I of course have been "trapped" by blondes my whole life. In truth it is very difficult for me to resist a blonde with a "bob" or whatever you call the short haircut thats pretty popular.

Myself being a strawberry blonde it seems to be my mom's obsession to fix me up with a redhead, so that she could have have cute redheaded grandchildren, but most redheads have that awful pale complexion that looks good on about 3 of them total. I must say though attractive redheads to have a certain aire about them, maybe because they seem to be so rare,

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I prefer darker haired women, so mostly brunettes and darker. Although, I also like a redhead. I have never seen the attraction to blondes.

In the end though, I value other things over physical appearance.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

And why the heck did Authority close down the cat vs dog poll?  There was nothing wrong with that thread.  Authority is abusing his authority!

Don't complain! My entire "Embarrassing moment"-thread mysteriously disappeared :alien:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

No time to read the whole thread just now, but definitely Brunettes. However, beautiful is Beautiful. I tend to appreciate hotness where I can find it, regardless of hair color, race, ethnicity, etc.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

...ya know, the most drop-dead-gorgeous woman I's e'er seen in me entire life had pink hair wit' silver streaks...that's how much hair color matters (didna git ta check if the carpet matched the drapes, though...more's the pity)... :thumbsup:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Don't complain! My entire "Embarrassing moment"-thread mysteriously disappeared  :-

Hydrogen had a bit of an accident, I didnt quite understand the full extent of it but it did result in the complete anihilation of said thread. It got permanently deleted.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

And why the heck did Authority close down the cat vs dog poll?  There was nothing wrong with that thread.  Authority is abusing his authority!

Don't complain! My entire "Embarrassing moment"-thread mysteriously disappeared :-

Yup. And then we have Authority coming over and locking a thread for no reason and giving us a Communist comic as an excuse. Then he comes over and tampers with my post. I think we have a case of power-trip here. Uh-oh...looks like some guys are coming to take me over to the ministry of knowledge. :ph34r:

While I like brunettes, I can go with any hair color. Although I think a girl with purple hair would be the sweetest thing. :sorcerer: