I'll call your squirrel...and raise you a dog!

jaguars4ever

How's this for a riposte :

Good form, old chap!

squirreltophat.jpg

"Damn commoners wander the board and expect not to be smitten down! What's the world coming to?"

dogtophat.jpg

"Sorry sir but mistah Authrity ain' here now,

Im his manservant Perkins, sir. But am sure 'ed

agree with ya if he was 'ere"

^_^

manthing2.jpg

*squeals*

I love that squirrel pic! I love squirrels!  (w00t)

Really/ They're just rats that live in trees

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

*cries at the blue meanies*

But they're cute. ;)

I like ground squirrels and ferrets and all those other things too.

I raised some gray squirrels from baby to adult once, then released them. That was fun.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

But they're cute. ;) 

I raised some gray squirrels from baby to adult once, then released them. That was fun.

Blue?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh, well, the Beatles sorta suck......bigtime

But they're cute. :( 

There are some tame wild squirels in Holland Park in London. I had one come up and sit on my knee to eat the pistachios from my hand! (It was winter and they all needed a bit of extra nutrition.)

Grey Squirels are the invaders, though. Red Squirels are the natives which are being decimated by the rude emigrants ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, well, the Beatles sorta suck......bigtime

YOU WHAT???????

Did you bump your head this morning!!!!!!!

how on earth did the Beatles suck.

Everything that sucks about music now can be attributed to them, from the formula of pop, to the advent of boy bands.

Poor George Harrison, atleast he had a soul, and Ringo was just too dumb to know any better

Society will have collapsed and someone bigger then you will have already taken it away.

Not really.

Marconi probaly never thought of mass media blitz when he concieved of the radio

Its more like blaming Reagan for the era of neo-conservatism we're stuck in

How's this for a riposte  :

Good form, old chap!

arthur_sm.png

"Damn commoners wander the board and expect not to be smitten down! What's the world coming to?"

dog-top-hat.jpg

"Sorry sir but mistah Authrity ain' here now,

Im his manservant Perkins, sir. But am sure 'ed

agree with ya if he was 'ere"

^_^

Zing.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Indeed. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A severe case of ouch there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Not much, both of those being alredy shown here on the fora. By you to be exact. Nice try anyhow.

kirottu said: