How did Sion survive Peragus?

You never really know. It appeared to have been because when the asteroids started to explode, the Harbinger was right in the middle of it. But then again, Darth Sion was "special"... he "couldn't be killed", supposedly. So, maybe he held the Harbinger together as Darth Nihilus did with the Ravenger. You notice when he arrives at Peragus, he's flying the ship using the Force. So, it could be possible the Harbinger survived the explosion... because Darth Sion definitely did.

But, no official background on that, I'm afraid... :ermm:

You notice when he arrives at Peragus, he's flying the ship using the Force. So, it could be possible the Harbinger survived the explosion... because Darth Sion definitely did.

But, no official background on that, I'm afraid...  :p

I always thought that cut-scene was just showing Sion meditating in the bridge of the Harbinger, not actually driving it using the force.

I'm sure when you reach Telos there is some evidence that the Harbinger was destroyed, i think one of the TSF officers says they found wreckage from the Harbinger, but don't quote me on that, im not entirely sure its right.

I can understand how Sion survived though, if he has the strength to survive being cut up a few times, then he obviously survive being bllown up in a ship :shifty: .

We really don't know what happened to the Harbinger, but even if it was completely destroyed, Sion really couldn't have cared less, I think...

I mean, this is a guy who has had every bone in his body shattered hundreds of times over (I wonder if the origin of that was the mass shadow generator on Malachor V - it seems to make sense...), so what does he really care if the ship explodes in a huge ball of fire?

I can see it now as he stands on the bridge and watches the explosions of the asteroids coming closer...

Sith assassin: "Lord Sion - the asteroids - the ship will be the destroyed! We're all going to die!!"

Sion looks at the explosions: "Fine. Go ahead and blow me to kingdom come - see if I care..." :huh:

I think there was some stealth Sith pilot on board who flew the ship, or maybe a flight computer. Maybe the Harbinger jumped to hyperspace just in time

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.