Post pic of your desktop

kirottu

Looks like kumquat needs some serious flipping out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Does your wife approve? :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

to Kum-kun:

Mine was a reference too. There were ninjas trying to end Batman's earthly journey in Begins, wasn't there? :)

Eldar:

Good, she might think you're a closet rapist. Just look at the pic o:)

kirottu said:

You don't know "Real Ultimate Power"? :)

::T.O.M.B.S points -2::

Wait, you don't get that thingamajic either?

kirottu said:

My wife doesn't use my laptop.  heh heh

.....no picture of me? :)

hahaha, you yutz! I wouldn't even want to risk my wife seeing that. She'd be REALLY jealous.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So, do I get experience for playing in character here? ^_^

kirottu said:

My pretty boring desktop.

It's a picture I took of some train tracks by this river a few miles from my house.

personally, I really like it

If I may, it looks a little overcast, I think the picture would have been more "dramatic" if you will with better lighting.

But mother nature and all that..

Well, this is a picture of my desktop. I know some of you fellows have to have a better winning streak, but I've recently discovered FreeCell and I managed to get a 20 win streak. Now I will post it so I can gloat. :Eldar's gloating icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Every board has the ability and the right to read PMs.  Most boards don't read PMs.  It's tedious enough reading the actual threads around here than to read PMs.

Indeed. He's still bitter that Val never got his interview uploaded fast enough for his liking. That's old news. Out with the bad air, in with the good. Out with the bad air, in with the good.

And on the note of pics, kq3's isn't in the gallery and hasn't been for quite some time. It may still be in the original thread it was posted in though. Eldar's pic isn't the "No" image anymore. In fact, we don't even have it anymore. Sad day because it does make a damn fine desktop! :devil:

And btw Eldar, how the heck are ya? Heard you were a mod over here so I figured it was an excuse to track ya down.

Hmm. Better get on topic before Eldar warns me.

We have an astronomy picture of the day thread at WW and most of my desktops come from there. OK, I'm covered. Be gentle with me old buddy.

December 2012 - Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online - http://www.winterwind-productions.com

Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love