Best Headline Ever!

jaguars4ever

Now that you guys mention its infamy...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'Hot XXX Galore'. As I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour. 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

manthing2.jpg

One is in need of a laugh?

Let jags provide.

Though one's a bit mired over the 404 errrare so vile.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

'We have calculated for average crowds of around 15,000 per match and are also targeting at least a third place finish in the league this season. That might put some pressure on the club, but you need pressure if you want to succeed.'

It's a pity they didn't spend a fraction of that time calculating a name.

Working to a budget of about 8.5 million Swiss francs -- surpassed in Swiss football only by FC Basel's estimated 30 million -- Zaugg made eight pre-season signings.

The most notable coup was convincing Switzerland midfielder and former Basel hero Hakan Yakin to join the club.

'The building of the new stadium certainly played a part in my coming here,' Yakin told Reuters on Saturday.

['But not the naming of it; I've got my bags packed and I'm on my way ..!']

:lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Strange...I click on it once, I get page not found...click a second time, I get some 'tell us your region' page. Click a third time, I get 'page not found'. Clicked a fourth time, I get some article page with what is, I assume, the headline in question.

And....it is a great one. :D

But very strange link behaviour. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now it works. Thanks Ender.

Wow, that was...wacky.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Now that you guys mention its infamy...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'Hot  XXX Galore'. As I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.  'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Do you know how well a shirt with that printed on it would sell?

I would do it but then you'd probably ask for royalties.