Question about Revan and the first Atton convo

Ok, I am basically wanting to know the possible differences in the story when:

You tell Atton that Revan was the Dark Lord and Male

You tell Atton that Revan was the Dark Lord and Female

You tell Atton that Revan was Light and Male

You tell Atton that Reven was Light and Female

.. Do they make a significant difference in the story, is there an offical one that Kotor II takes it as? I said Revan was Dark Lord and male.. but thats how my outcome was in Kotor I. I have no finished II yet so im not looking for too big of spoilers here, thank you.

Also, do any of the four statements tie in with Bastilia appearing also?

I dont know if there is much of a difference to the story between all of them, but perhaps you should either try searching for the answer( im pretty sure Ive seen this topic discussed before)

or if you dont want any spoilers play the game any find out for yourself

BTW officially Revan is male and lightside

Edited by Carnage

The only major difference is in the background stories you're told ... whether Carth or Bastilla was the love interest ... whether Revan destroyed the Star Forge and saved the Republic (only to abandon his/her friends and head off into the Unknown Regions), or abandoned the Star Forge (and the Sith) and headed off into the Unknown Regions.

Any real impact to gameplay ... no ... but a couple of the cooler dialog cutscenes are triggered by these choices.

The only case in which Bastila does not appear anywhere is light side female Revan, for no apparent reason.

By the way, I like the way the choice is implemented. Revan's story depends of what you tell Atton. Some sort of consensus reality, one would think - if enough people believe in something, then it's real and pops into being.

(No, I'm not going to discuss similarities between Exile and Nameless One...)

I've noticed that if you said Revan was a light side character (no matter whether its male or female), you get to see Carth during certain cut-scenes throughout the game (and in the very last cut-scene on Telos before you go to Malachor V, if the exile is light side, you get to speak to Carth... and when you leave him, Bastila appears). If you said Revan was a dark side character, you get some other black admiral instead of Admiral Carth Onasi. Also if you're dark side and said Revan was too, you'll find a Sith Holocron in Uthar Wynn's room (the one you have to blow open with thorium charges from the Library) in the Sith Academy that when you select it, Bastila appears with a little background info. Just some subtle differences, but nothing that really affects the overall gameplay.

Okay, I have three more off the wall questions, and then i'll be on my very way to go back to playing..

First, I just got done talking to Atris, if you follow the convo right, will she end up going with you, or will you end up seeing her again? She told me to leave and never return based off of my answers.

Secondly, I found a red crystal off a merchant in Telos. Red happens to be my favorite lightsaber color, but its also the color of the sith and dark side, if I use a red lightsaber, will my party members react differently to me with influence?

and finally, I remember having a conversation with Atton about him asking me about my lightsaber. I was playing like my character didn't remember, but when he asked me "Were you a single or one of those double bladed ones? I meant to say don't remember, but I picked double bladed instead, Atris appeared with a double bladed lightsaber, if I had said single, would it have been single? Or what if I had not remembered?

Thanks guys, you've been a great help, if these are answered i'll shutup and go back to playing :thumbsup:

First, I just got done talking to Atris, if you follow the convo right, will she end up going with you, or will you end up seeing her again? She told me to leave and never return based off of my answers.

She won't join you, but you will see her again. :ph34r:

Secondly, I found a red crystal off a merchant in Telos. Red happens to be my favorite lightsaber color, but its also the color of the sith and dark side, if I use a red lightsaber, will my party members react differently to me with influence?

No, no-one reacts to your choice of lightsaber colour. You're free to choose any colour at all. It would have been nice if people were to flee your evil red saber, but it doesn't happen. :D

...if I had said single, would it have been single?

Yes. Don't know what happens if you say you forget - maybe it's random.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Atris will never follow you, but if you can persuade her she may agree to charge you finding the jedi and say that you are welcome back in her base. It really doesn't matter, though, since you never have the option to do so. You will come back, but that is dictated by the linear plot, not by any player choice.

I think the rest was already answered.