T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

Why doesn't the T.O.M.B.S. report allow for the fields I find important. How about helpful? How about eloquence? How about courtliness? Huh? How about all of those?!? Kindness... cheerfulness...

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

hahaha You know, Child, you're alright. I have a little secret. You cherish the flame, but it has no master over you, nor you over it. In reality, you are a nice guy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Pffft, Eru is a rebel, chicks love him by default.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I play by my own rules, not anyone else's, not even my own. 

Man.

Hah you are not the Child of Flame! You responded to Eru!

Eldar... I'm starting to feel left out. My report is... primitive!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, I added a bunch of categories and then revamped my scoring after I did yours. I think I'll just compile and redo all them to use the same standard. Of course, I shouldn't reward you guys griefing me! ...But we'll see. :D

Obsidian Plays

So is this thread dead?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I award us both 200 TOMBS points.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How come there's no flip-o-meter rating?  You guys obviously aren't pumped enough.

That's the most sane thing I've read in this thread for many pages.

Initially, back in the day when I wrote a stat sheet, there was a flipometer. *supercillious look*

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, but did you make the pie-o-meter?

If TOMBS would still be viable, I'd have a Nanny-merit now :D

Consider this your Nanny-merit.

Just doing my job.

Delete what posts?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds