T.O.M.B.S, vol 2

Musopticon?

EAT YOUR WORDS!  EAT THEM!!! 

Do we have to do research and stuff? Because I was hoping to recreate SoE(I mean CoF)'s ultimate spam fest from Bioware. That was legendary.

Linky

Also, probably should mention I created the original T.O.M.B.S. thread.

Nitpick: She didn't call you legendary. She called your spam fest legendary. There is a difference. :)"

But in creating it I myself ascended into legend.

Tell me something. How big was this spam fest? Length and Number of posts by you if you don't mind. :)"

I'm not sure.

There were several pages of threads and they had to shut down the KotOR section of Bioware to clean it out.

Tell me something. How big was this spam fest? Length and Number of posts by you if you don't mind. :thumbsup:"

I'm not sure.

There were several pages of threads and they had to shut down the KotOR section of Bioware to clean it out.

Heh. Not bad, not bad.

I managed to get flood control enabled on one message board. Someone didn't like spamfests. :wub:" Never got anything closed down though. :)

Tell me something. How big was this spam fest? Length and Number of posts by you if you don't mind. :thumbsup:"

I'm not sure.

Heh. Not bad, not bad.

I managed to get flood control enabled on one message board. Someone didn't like spamfests. :wub:" Never got anything closed down though. :)

Dude, the policy about not trolling about other gaming companies message boards on this board.

That was backlash from my spamfest at Bioware.

Dude, the policy about not trolling about other gaming companies message boards on this board. 

That was backlash from my spamfest at Bioware.

So trolling = spamming? :)

It was both really.

It was a tour de force.

EDIT: Plus the Bioware mods overreact about anything.

Right Click > View Image.

Right Click > Back? :geek:"

or maybe you meant Right Click > Forward?

Sorry, didn't actually check. That's how it usually works.

No problem.

Mothman: I tried that at first, but for some reason it took me to some random thread that didn't even have a post by you in it. :) t works now though.